Ciao Italia - Madonna Speaks Italian

MonsieurX

Hey! Can anyone out there provide me with "subtitles" of what Madonna says to the audience in Italian on the Ciao Italia DVD? It has been bothering me for YEARS and I want to know what she said to the crowd. I believe at one point she told the crowd "Please, don't push." but that is all I was able to translate...

Ciao Italia! Ciao Torino! Per favore, non spingete! Ok? Siete pronti? Siete pronti? Bene, anche io! Siete già caldi? Bene, anche io!!

Hello Italy! Hello Turin! Please, don't push! Ok? Are you ready? Are you ready? Great, me too! Are you warm already? Great, me too!!

Sono molto felice di essere qui! (...) Te amo bambina! Non spingete, per favore. Noo.. okay?

I'm very happy to be here! I love you baby (what she said is not really italian, but okay) Don't push, please. Noo, okay?

Ballate con me! Cantate con me! 

Dance with me! Sing with me!

Arrivederci!

See you later!

7 hours ago, Dazedmadonna said:

Ciao Italia! Ciao Torino! Per favore, non spingete! Ok? Siete pronti? Siete pronti? Bene, anche io! Siete già caldi? Bene, anche io!!

Hello Italy! Hello Turin! Please, don't push! Ok? Are you ready? Are you ready? Great, me too! Are you warm already? Great, me too!!

Sono molto felice di essere qui! (...) Te amo bambina! Non spingete, per favore. Noo.. okay?

I'm very happy to be here! I love you baby (what she said is not really italian, but okay) Don't push, please. Noo, okay?

Ballate con me! Cantate con me! 

Dance with me! Sing with me!

Arrivederci!

See you later!

She talked about her Italian family at one point, and send out a warm greeting to her grandmother's sister Bambina. I think it was so sweet of her to do that. :)