True Or Dare question

NickiFinn

The movie not the perfume. Did anyone else see the demo version or whatever of the movie with the deleted scenes? Madonna was a little bit meaner in some scenes. I think she called Antonios wife ugly or something :ahh:. But also some of it seems a bit.......staged... Like how reality shows do these days where they are basically acting and calling it real. Anyone think some of this was fake/acted out?

35 minutes ago, NickiFinn said:

The movie not the perfume. Did anyone else see the demo version or whatever of the movie with the deleted scenes? Madonna was a little bit meaner in some scenes. I think she called Antonios wife ugly or something :ahh:. But also some of it seems a bit.......staged... Like how reality shows do these days where they are basically acting and calling it real. Anyone think some of this was fake/acted out?

Madonna basically admitted that in the Girlie Talk interview, when she said Alek would make them do things over and over again. I think sometimes something would happen and Alek would miss it, or need coverage, so they would re-create it.

So yeah staged in effect, but based off real things, maybe. I would also suggest Madonna was more social during the tour than she would normally be, to give Alek more chances to get stuff. 

I don't remember her comment about Antonio's wife. I do remember in one of the cuts there was a wedding reception going on at the same venue in Madrid and she made some mean comments about the bride. I believe the gorgeous guy she assumed must have a small dick was in reference to the groom.

6 hours ago, madgefan said:

Her brother Christopher said in this book that are scenes that were totally staged. For example the one where she calls her father Sylvio to invite him to the show in Detroit. 

Image result for madonna truth or dare gif

Yeah staged but not scripted

Same with the cemetary scene, in general they never went there to visit her mother's grave, nor did they ever really talk about her death. I think Chris did talk about that. That it was the first time they had been there for a really long time

Toronto was, as in, Chris said he would never have told her what was going on until after they left Toronto, or after the show, never before she was about to go on stage

Madonna herself stated Alek ambushed her in New York with Moira. She never would have met with her before a show like that. 

47 minutes ago, me1981 said:

Madonna herself stated Alek ambushed her in New York with Moira. She never would have met with her before a show like that. 

I don't understand why Madonna allowed that part of Moira to be included in the documentary if she really felt uncomfortable at that moment...

31 minutes ago, hydrangea said:

I don't understand why Madonna allowed that part of Moira to be included in the documentary if she really felt uncomfortable at that moment...

She gave Alek final cut approval, so it was really up to him. I think she was a lot more daring back then and her purpose was to show herself in a not so flattering light. There are heaps of things I would have cut out if I were her, lol.