rafafroner

The New Album Saga: Part IV - Madame X

It's like Rebel Heart without the wires, except RH was better.

However, looks like we're getting better single covers so I guess it evens out.

2 minutes ago, Frank said:

As i said before, the more i see it the more i like it. The turtleneck in black gives her a kind of a revolutionary look. I totally love her eyes, the way she looks, her stare. And the overall look is like she's the real woman behind Madame X, before she gets into any of her personas. Braided hair, a plain black turtleneck and that cap for the wigs. Love it. The only thing i don't like is the title where it is. I would have placed it more on the bottom of the pic. And the font, i like the MEDELLÍN font way more.

this ...

I love love LOVE this. It's a nod to black and white photography/movies like Madame X with the film colonization  (turning black and white photos or videos into colour)

2 minutes ago, Frank said:

As i said before, the more i see it the more i like it. The turtleneck in black gives her a kind of a revolutionary look. I totally love her eyes, the way she looks, her stare. And the overall look is like she's the real woman behind Madame X, before she gets into any of her personas. Braided hair, a plain black turtleneck and that cap for the wigs. Love it. The only thing i don't like is the title where it is. I would have placed it more on the bottom of the pic. And the font, i like the MEDELLÍN font way more.

this ...