rafafroner

The New Album Saga: Part IV - Madame X

8 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

I also have the feeling i'm gonna love it. 

Toi tu aimes ce que tu as entendu ? (Do you like what you've heard ?)

Oui. Cela semble être du bon vieux Mirwais en mode Disco.

1 minute ago, aprilshack said:

Mine will arrive from Amazon on Saturday knowing my fucking luck.

mine will not arrive at all with my fucking luck! Or the vinyl will be split in 2.... 

49 minutes ago, xavier said:

Don’t think this is all an accident, I get the feeling these fans were sent these shipments on purpose

its great promo. People are hearing the tracks and loving them!

i know 2 people who didt pre-order the album ( they like M but aren’t diehard fans) and after hearing God Gontrol and others they bought it on iTunes.

You know what, i have the same feeling as you. Those ten people from different places of the world posing proudly with their "Madame X" vinyl in their hands, sharing a little clip here and there and absolutely no full album leak... Something just doesn't look natural. Seems very staged in my opinion. It's a good way of building the hype a few days prior to the big release. Maybe they are the fans who were invited to the listening party, who knows... they had to wait until the beginning of June to post their own reviews. Maybe it is their special reviews 😉

Batuka reminds me A LOT of B-Day Song in a way (by her goofy, relaxed tone when singing). :Madonna020:

Watching The Confessions Tour while I hope/wait for the album to leak. Avoiding most snippets but I heard some of God Control. Sounded great. How many people have it now? Was it sold in one store or a few?

12 minutes ago, thelioncourtheart_ said:

The theories some of you come up with. :laughing:

Well it's not that crazy. Pr tram have new methods we don't know yet. I find it very strange that many people around the world have the new Madonna album but it doesn't leak. And at the same time they all pose proudly the same way with the vinyl on social networks...

32 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

You know what, i have the same feeling as you. Those ten people from different places of the world posing proudly with their "Madame X" vinyl in their hands, sharing a little clip here and there and absolutely no full album leak... Something just doesn't look natural. Seems very staged in my opinion. It's a good way of building the hype a few days prior to the big release. Maybe they are the fans who were invited to the listening party, who knows... they had to wait until the beginning of June to post their own reviews. Maybe it is their special reviews 😉

Exactly 

14 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

Well it's not that crazy. Pr tram have new methods we don't know yet. I find it very strange that many people around the world have the new Madonna album but it doesn't leak. And at the same time they all pose proudly the same way with the vinyl on social networks...

I too find it hard to believe that a bunch of her fans are being attention seeking online

17 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

They share the music with each other. Just a small cliché with people they can trust. Happens all the time.  Same with the Rebel Heart era. I had it like 2-3 weeks before it leaked. Leaks usually come from store employees or when you trust the wrong attention seeking guy/girl with a rip. Then it'll spread like wild fire and a leak is inevitable. There's no conspiracy theory here. They just don't wanna share it with you.

2 minutes ago, LindebergBoy said:

Leaks usually come from store employees or when you trust the wrong attention seeking guy/girl with a rip. 

Yeah...I mean clearly the only reason anyone leaks anything for anyone is because they are an attention whore.....it's not like some people just want to be nice and share things.