rafafroner

The New Album Saga: Part IV - Madame X

1 minute ago, G_O_N_E said:

I’m sure he said that. But I can guarantee you he’s lying. 

how can you guarantee me he is lying? show me proof.

1 minute ago, emanon said:

how can you guarantee me he is lying? show me proof.

Proof? 🤣 Give me a break. Do you really think Guy is playing cop and messaging every person who has the album? “Oh don’t share it, but go ahead and post clips on Instagram” 😂

Yeah, and I’m currently rubbing Madonna’s feet and feeding her Oreos 🙄

1 minute ago, G_O_N_E said:

Proof? 🤣 Give me a break. Do you really think Guy is playing cop and messaging every person who has the album? “Oh don’t share it, but go ahead and post clips on Instagram” 😂

You should be helping her look for Mercy.

3 minutes ago, G_O_N_E said:

Preach gurl.  They're so naive... 

3 minutes ago, wtg1987 said:

All this drama - can’t people wait and just enjoy it - I’m buying this from HMV on Friday and plan on blasting it in my car on my way to my mums 😉🤗

Is the HMV one the blonde cover? We had a HMV here until a few months ago so don't know what the cover is.

37 minutes ago, madgefan said:

Ask the attention whores who started leaking the unreleased songs on Instagram on Friday. Ask them why they spoiled the experience for many fans around the world who have their orders almost ready to ship and are waiting patiently for the full thing in high quality. Ask them why some of them were trying to get things in return (trading) by sharing the new stuff WE ARE ALL GOING TO HAVE IN A FEW DAYS. Ask them why they were not able to contain their wish to increase their number of followers on social media.

UGH I DON'T LIKE THIS KIND OF FANATICS:Madonna040:

How did they ruin anything? Just because they've shared something doesn't mean you have to go and listen to it. You've got free will and wait till Friday to hear the album. It's really not that difficult. :)

Cause you're the link I crave and asking for links is dangerous.
The asking never fades and I don't think these members can't wait for this

Guy said come on give me names
I don't think we should post about this
Cause you're the link I crave

And posting about asking for links is dangerous

:Madonna038:

Just now, Fighter said:

Can't wait to down a whole bottle of whisky listening to this album thinking about wether all this drama was even worth going through and then ride peacefully into the sunset. 

Girl you better share that bottle. :Madonna052:

Just now, Fighter said:

Can't wait to down a whole bottle of whisky listening to this album thinking about wether all this drama was even worth going through and then ride peacefully into the sunset. 

You think the drama will be over then? You're such an optimist! :kissy:

Just now, kesiak said:

How did they ruin anything? Just because they've shared something doesn't mean you have to go and listen to it. You've got free will and wait till Friday to hear the album. It's really not that difficult. :)

This. That's exactly what i'm doing. U choose what u wanna do. Listen or not. I rather wait than listen to disjointed snippets. I want my physical CD to blast my hifi equipment speakers. On June 14.

2 minutes ago, Fighter said:

I'll come along with a bottle of Gin....

How are any of you enjoying the album campaign if you're constantly whining in an internet forum about snippets and detailed descriptions of songs you'll be hearing in a few days time at the most. Whats the point of any of this?

2 minutes ago, Fighter said:

This time, i think that cachaça is better.