rafafroner

The New Album Saga: Part IV - Madame X

3 minutes ago, kesiak said:

How did they ruin anything? Just because they've shared something doesn't mean you have to go and listen to it. You've got free will and wait till Friday to hear the album. It's really not that difficult. :)

You know how Instagram stories work, do you? I agree it's up to anyone to decide if they want to listen to the snippets or not, but when you get several homemade recordings played on your face 'accidentally', it sure isn't as fun as I'd like it to be. 

1 minute ago, madgefan said:

You know how Instagram stories work, do you? I agree it's up to anyone to decide if they want to listen to the snippets or not, but when you get several homemade recordings played on your face 'accidentally', it sure isn't as fun as I'd like it to be. 

It is what it is though. Its irritating but what are we gonna do about it? Screaming into the void lmao

5 minutes ago, thelioncourtheart_ said:

someone to find Mercy. Sis has been lost since the tracklist was announced

What started of as a to-do list for her personal assistant turned into a tracklist. I like that

23 minutes ago, emanon said:

This was just a marketing campaing...do you really believe these people found accidentaly the album on a store? One of them in old store? No. Are those fans better fans? no. They should have got it the same day the rest of us.

Once again I say this was just a marketing thing.

The Chilean store posted a pic of the vynil on Thursday night which was later reposted by MadonnaDiscography without giving them credit (later they did). That's how the original source, call them USA company or Canadian company told them off for selling it earlier. On Friday around 10 people, I identified 8, started to post their vynils on social media and even recorded the video snippets (muted and with sound) which were later spread like wildfire. Despite the store tried to warn these buyers to not post anything because it is obvious they would get in trouble, they did it anyway. The same people who posted their pics are lurking around this board but remain silent. Is it crime to buy anything in advance, of course not! But I still believe spoiling the experience for many fans by spreading shitty snippets is just childish and attention seeking.

"Look at me, look at me, I'm the first fan to get the record and I'm listening to it while you aren't!" 

Shall I pretend I don't care? Go figure.

I'm just gonna leave this here... 

received-649944232178958.jpg

received-980724928985981.jpg

EDIT: just clarifying that this isn't me, it's from the Dutch blond guy called Aaron lol 

21 minutes ago, madgefan said:

Oh please, the guy has some 500 followers - not like you can accidentally stumble upon his profile or he's some sort of influencer whose posts are exposed to millions of people. And even if you did stumble upon his Instagram, you can very clearly see what's coming if you happen to click on his stories. Given that "Medellin" is the first track he's describing you can easily stop there. This drama is completely unnecessary :).

1 minute ago, kesiak said:

Oh please, the guy has some 500 followers - not like you can accidentally stumble upon his profile or he's some sort of influencer whose posts are exposed to millions of people. And if even if you did stumble upon his Instagram, you can very clearly see what's coming if you happen click on his stories. Given that "Medellin" is the first track he's describing you can easily stop there. This drama is completely unnecessary :).

image.png.830569ffd2c7ea12a56e753735deac55.png

NEW SNIPPET !
I took a link and had a stream
I went back to her promoting years
Allowed myself listen a leak
To read you all behind a screen

OR NOT
:Madonna049:

you know what pisses me off? not that people have the album fine they have it listen to it but stop posting snippets on social media to brag basicly what they are doing. it's very dangerous to leak unreleased music I heard some IG got taken down for posting some of the snippets. only 5 more days it's not that long.

1 minute ago, rebelheart29 said:

you know what pisses me off? not that people have the album fine they have it listen to it but stop posting snippets on social media to brag basicly what they are doing. it's very dangerous to leak unreleased music I heard some IG got taken down for posting some of the snippets. only 5 more days it's not that long.

And they're all over Twitter as well:bothered2:

1 hour ago, milingo83 said:

Sorry but not, Madonna fans are not loyal with her, "Caution" of Mariah was put in store a week before the real release date, and not a single note was leaked. 

but.. it ended up selling like 60K the first week ww. but lets move on

1 hour ago, milingo83 said:

Sorry but not, Madonna fans are not loyal with her, "Caution" of Mariah was put in store a week before the real release date, and not a single note was leaked. 

I wholeheartedly agree with you. 

4 minutes ago, MonsieurX said:

If he “has too much respect for M”, he wouldn’t have posted the snippets to his Instagram story, right? What an idiot.

And both him and the Chilean guy made their profiles private to gain more followers. It's a beautiful game... 🎶