The New Album Saga: Part IV - Madame X

rafafroner

1 hour ago, Justice said:

It has many classic elements, but that's it. This is just Up Down Suite with Dita's whisperings. 

She worked for a year and delivered that rehashed thing. I don't have anything against Madonna making songs in style of old albums, but IDSIF doesn't sound like a typical song. It is like some dub mix thing for clubs.

A dubby mix thing for clubs is EXACTLY what I want. :)) This 40 something got stuck in the 90s and never left.

Rescue Me/Up Down Suite etc are fab for the very reason they don't sound like pop tracks.

Not really a pop fan - much as I'm quite enamoured by the MX releases so far.

I'm being a good boy and waiting this one out (for now).

I'm not convinced we should have been given all these tracks prior to the release,   the more i read the more it says to me this has to be listened to as a Whole piece of Art..  Not just Top 10 single worthiness.     

I'm not gonna listen to any leaks.  until I can listen to it in full HQ.

I won't be to bothered when that is..   I've probably bought 20 physicals copies in total :)

1 minute ago, runpiggierun said:

I'm so sad that Madge is so flopped that nobody wants to leak her new album...

I don't think that's true. I think the only people who have the album were the fans that bought it from the stores that sold it early and they have slowly shared bits and pieces with friends and it's trickling.

I would venture to guess that the entire album will be out in full HQ before Friday at midnight - I'm guessing by tomorrow.

Just now, *mlvc* said:

I don't think that's true. I think the only people who have the album were the fans that bought it from the stores that sold it early and they have slowly shared bits and pieces with friends and it's trickling.

I would venture to guess that the entire album will be out in full HQ before Friday at midnight - I'm guessing by tomorrow.

Usually fans of her rivalries would go to the length of buying her new album and leaking it, apparently not this time. Where are those little monsters??? Where are you when we needed you the most???

Just now, runpiggierun said:

Usually fans of her rivalries would go to the length of buying her new album and leaking it, apparently not this time. Where are those little monsters??? Where are you when we needed you the most???

Yes, but since it only was sold in a couple of stores in foreign markets they weren't looking for it and I think the fans are trying to keep this in the hands of the fans. I've never had so much trouble trying to find leaked tracks.

18 minutes ago, Luiz Ribeiro said:

I just receive Crazy in my Whatsapp.... I like the beginning ..... after that sounds like a Taylor Swift song..... 

And she sings in portuguese in some parts saying Loca

LOL! Yes, the lyrical content does remind me of something Taylor Swift would sing. That's not such a bad thing. I do think "Crazy" is better than Taylor's work, though.

• Fighter locked, unfeatured and unpinned this topic