rafafroner

The New Album Saga: Part IV - Madame X

I only disliked the cover when it leaked and it appeared he neck just ended into backness. Seeing that it is not the case when in better quality is good. I really like it. She looks beautiful. It's Mysterious, dark and fitting with the bits of music we heard so far. Curious to see the reaction when the back cover is released officially now tho (where she is grabbing her crotch)... 

3 minutes ago, Régine Filange said:

Idc about the cover, i like it. Only the font + neck needs to be fixed. I think they have time.

The most annoying thing is the Bitch I'm Loca title, i'm done...

but on the album credits its just called loco

Just now, Jascka said:

The design looks so cheap and fan made to me... suspicious to say the least. ? It's just a nosense. A joke, like I said before. 

we thought the same about Hard Candy and here we are...

I hope it'll grow on me. A blonde American Life meet Rebel Heart look. I'm sorry I can't get through the neckline shadow error though (or is it the top she might be wearing? In which case it makes little sense)

That said I can see how the juxtaposition between this neat URSS factory worker pic on the front and the crotch grabbing pic in the back can be cool though!

1 minute ago, Fighter said:

I think people are not really getting its aesthetic, I wouldn't call it amateur. But to each their own. 

I thinks it's something like the Holy Water backdrop with historical paintings on the background.

Pure art.

28 minutes ago, Fighter said:

I think people are not really getting its aesthetic, I wouldn't call it amateur. But to each their own. 

I think the positioning of MADAME X is extremely amateur. It's just my opinion, but I think it would have been better left off or in a different font in the corner in red. I don't like writing in the middle of a face, it just irks the OCD in me.

39 minutes ago, Régine Filange said:

Idc about the cover, i like it. Only the font + neck needs to be fixed. I think they have time.

The most annoying thing is the Bitch I'm Loca title, i'm done...

i hope ”bitch im loca” is as shitty as it sounds and is never performed

3 minutes ago, *mlvc* said:

I think the positioning of MADAME X is extremely amateur. It's just my opinion, but I think it would have been better left off of in a different font in the corner in red. I don't like writing in the middle of a face, it just irks the OCD in me.

i agree with you ...lol ...

I do think it would look really good if Madame X wasnt on her face, but in red  at the bottom.

Im sure some fan will make that adjustment and share. In the digital age we can have whatever cover we like :)

44 minutes ago, Zaktkoons said:

I only disliked the cover when it leaked and it appeared he neck just ended into backness. Seeing that it is not the case when in better quality is good. I really like it. She looks beautiful. It's Mysterious, dark and fitting with the bits of music we heard so far. Curious to see the reaction when the back cover is released officially now tho (where she is grabbing her crotch)... 

It doesn't really match up with the album cover now though. They're different styles. Maybe the crotch shot is an insert or something.