rafafroner

The New Album Saga: Part IV - Madame X

17 minutes ago, rescue_me said:

I find "God Control," which a lot of fans seem to like, a horrendous mess that sounds way too much like an old Gaga track for comfort. The singing through Grillz sounds laughably stupid, like she's getting her teeth cleaned at the dentist and needs to spit.

the lyrics are interesting and not comparable at all to an old gaga track. also shes not singing through grillz. 

I also think it makes sense to talk about sanity, it's an album that reflects the times and our reactions to it. 

5 minutes ago, Justice said:

G_O_N_E and you have been claiming it was for Killers.

After Vogue magazine, I believed it was for God Control. Vogue magazine was a hint.

Maybe album leaked later, but there were still snippets.

Don't act like you are the one who exclusively confirmed something that we had no clue about.

It was the snippet and later the album that confirmed the whole thing, not you. You only pointed it out, like anyone else would. 

And you and many others too. For a really long time most of us thought it was for "Killers". Even some drag queens. You can say whatever you want to feel good about yourself. We don't feel ashamed for believing so. Neither me or G_O_N_E, or the rest of the "Killers believers", I would rather say. There were no snippets excisting of what I reported with "Gun Control". Just short ones just before the line: "It’s a weird kind of energy" and a cut. And some from the rap: "People think that I’m insane. / The only gun is in my brain. / Each new birth, it gives me hope. / That’s why I don’t smoke that dope."

I don't have to act. I actually had the song "God Control" long before it leaked. Heard the lyrics and noticed Madonna's hashtags (#) from her Instagram: "Everybody knows the damn truth / It's a hustle. / We need to wake up" and was silent about it and knew what you were clueless about. I waited for a confirmatiom mail from a person working at Universal and thought long and well before I chose to post it. Knewing some would still laugh about it. This was posted almost unnoticeable before "Gun Control" leaked, due to the fact no one knew about these lyrics:

On ‎6‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 6:33 AM, LindebergBoy said:

Everybody knows the damn truth
Our nation lied, we lost respect
When we wake up 
What can we do?
Get the kids ready
Take them to school
Everybody knows they don't have a chance
To get a decent job
To have a normal life
When they talk reforms
It makes me laugh
They pretend to help
It makes me laugh
I think I understand why people get a gun
I think I understand why we all give up
Every day they have a kind of victory
Blood of innocence, spread everywhere
They say that we need love but we
Need more than this

This is your wake-up call

I shared the song with G_O_N_E. He had it too before the leak actually happened, and many other tracks as well. There's no need to deny it now. But posting snippets on Instagram and Twitter, just for the show of it, is not our thing. That's just nasty and disrespectful to other fans. Like you always coming for us like a wiseacre. Almost every single time. You just can't resist. If you don't like our posts. Don't read them. Just skip them or put us on your ignorance list. Very simple.

Anyway this was you not so long time ago. Speculating like most others:

On ‎6‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 11:40 PM, Justice said:
On ‎6‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 11:22 PM, adamsapple said:

so are we saying she swapped killers preview for future too as it was previewed just a day before eurovision surely it was planned in advance 

Perhaps the original plan was to perform only new songs. Maybe Killers was replaced with Like a Prayer.  There was definitely a change of plans.

On ‎6‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 11:28 PM, adamsapple said:

I think the drag queen video is to do with gay pride ..stonewall raid .i bet you ...its not been shelved its just going to drop round the anniversary of it ..! ..end of june prob along with her saying she is doing new york pride on the sunday

we are not even certain that it was for the song killers who are partying its just rumours

I don't know what the message of Killers video would be, but its lyrics  definitely seem like  a comment on Israel/Palestine situation. It would be weird to perform that song at Pride. 

On ‎6‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 6:39 PM, Justice said:
On ‎6‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 6:25 PM, Bat-Fan said:

There is still the mystery of the drag queen video which was supposed to be really political song and video and nobody wants to say for whatbsong tjat was or if it was shelved because it wad too political. It was assumed to be the first single. Even the drag queens talked alot about the video. If the video is not for killers or not god control then what?

The drag queens video is for God Control or Killers. And another  video was made in Sao Juliao, we don't know for what song.

I just don't understand why plans changed with God Control or Killers. 

G_O_N_E said Killers would be too political be a single. LindebergBoy said Killers wasn't canceled because it was too political.

Political or not, she won't score a hit song.

Please VOTE for CRAVE to be played on HOT AC Radio stations! We have 20 hours left.  It is now #47 on Hot AC chart of the day, with each play we get closer to TOP 40!!!! VOTE so this station spins more of it this week.

I got this email from Madonna site today - Madonna <newsletter@madonna.com>... Hope you all have signed up for an account on Madonna.com site,  so you should get this email to the email address you have on file with the site.  

"Get ready to stream Madonna's new album on Friday, June 14th on Amazon Music Unlimited! I did and just signed up for free!!! As a treat to Madonna fans in celebration of Madame X, sign up today for an exclusive 4 months FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited*.

Join today and get:

Unlimited access to 50 million songs

Always ad-free

Unlimited skips

Hands-free listening with Alexa

Listen on all your devices

New subscribers only. Terms apply.

It took me literally 2 minutes to sign up. I am already streaming the songs already released.

She should do a video for Faz Gostoso with Anitta and release the song as a single! It's a bop, and she's huge in Brazil. It has potential to become a hit, at least there! 

Eu não nego ele é safado e AINDA POR CIMA É CARINHOSO
ELE FAZ TÃO GOSTOSO
E-ELE FAZ TÃO GOSTOSO

tenor.gif

I think God Control is amazing. The only problem I have with it is the first verse. Vocals sound a little bit muffled? Maybe mulble-y? I'm not sure, but all I can say is the rest of the song is flawless. The vocoder melody always gets me!

2 minutes ago, Nick said:

I think God Control is amazing. The only problem I have with it is the first verse. Vocals sound a little bit muffled? Maybe mulble-y? I'm not sure, but all I can say is the rest of the song is flawless. The vocoder melody always gets me!

Sounds like she is angry and has her mouth clenched.  Maybe the CD version will sound clearer or maybe it was intentional to convey anger.  

I will get my deluxe digital tomorrow night at 9pm my time.  My standard is in route.... my deluxe bix set... who knows and I will pick up my Target version Friday morning.