rafafroner

The New Album Saga: Part IV - Madame X

7 hours ago, RUADJAI said:

I would expect Mirwais to be involved with every track. 

Hmmmm, not soooo sure... I expect Mike Dean to be involved strongly as well as Diplo here and there. I am also wondering who reworked "Back that up to the beat".... surely not Pharrell again.

Guest Sonny
11 hours ago, adamsapple said:

doesnt he only come out of his cave when she is getting ready to tour

Unfortunately yes..... I mean at least share some news on your social media :nope:

7 hours ago, Ryder said:

Madame X rainbow coloured vinyl cancelled

It appears the specially planned rainbow vinyl edition of Madame X has been cancelled, all pre-orders that have been completed will be refunded.

Source: Universal France

thanks to https://madonnaunderground.com/news/

I never really understood why it was a rainbow anyway. Do we have any rainbow references in what she’s teased before? A picture disc YES! But rainbow vinyl? Such a random choice lol

11 hours ago, BillyBongo said:

[..] I know it's shit to come on a forum and complain about someone you've followed for 25 + years and I get why you say what you do, I've said the same to other people on other forums about other things , like people that say they'll never watch a tv show again. [..]

I don't know, I think it's fair enough. She's been at it so long with such a wide fan base, that we'd be lying to ourselves if we didn't accept that there'll be fans who are left cold by a new era. I felt like you do now with Hard Candy and MDNA.. Didn't mean I wasn't still a fan.

But I do of course wish that everybody felt the hype I'm feeling for the new album. And I wonder if she'll give Medellin a more organic sound on the tour? We'll see.

2 minutes ago, Andymad said:

I never really understood why it was a rainbow anyway. Do we have any rainbow references in what she’s teased before? A picture disc YES! But rainbow vinyl? Such a random choice lol

Limited Rainbow Picture Disc 2LP Vinyl thats all it was said...

Ok I'm awful at using photo editing tools, but I used one this one time (Paint, I know, schhh...) to give you the idea of what I think the standard cover could have been like. for me..

I'd have thickened the eyebrows to homage Freida Khalo and slimmed the cheekbone lines, as they're not the strongest feature in M's face for me today..Also the MADONNA font has been a bit thickened in a more frantic way, also to deliver some wilder look to it.

I added make up to her eyes to make them look bigger too

Thoughts?

Not that I'm asking you to judge my poor artistic skills, but in terms of idea..

Am I the only one who's thinking the original cover is lacking something? Obviously my version is shit but still lol 

hh.png

17 minutes ago, notbizzre said:

Ok I'm awful at using photo editing tools, but I used one this one time (Paint, I know, schhh...) to give you the idea of what I think the standard cover could have been like. for me..

I'd have thickened the eyebrows to homage Freida Khalo and slimmed the cheekbone lines, as they're not the strongest feature in M's face for me today..Also the MADONNA font has been a bit thickened in a more frantic way, also to deliver some wilder look to it.

I added make up to her eyes to make them look bigger too

Thoughts?

Not that I'm asking you to judge my poor artistic skills, but in terms of idea..

Am I the only one who's thinking the original cover is lacking something? Obviously my version is shit but still lol 

hh.png

youve made her look like ming from flash gordan ..she would fume 

sorry 

sfs-flash-gordon-ming.1.jpg

10 minutes ago, adamsapple said:

shes cancelled her glaad award acceptance 

shes cancelled the drag queen killer video 

shes done with the gays 

I don't think she's done with the gays at all lol

But defo there are a bunch of them out there who claimed not to appreciate Medellin...

58 minutes ago, notbizzre said:

I don't think she's done with the gays at all lol

But defo there are a bunch of them out there who claimed not to appreciate Medellin...

yes its why she should hurry up with that other song she has filmed a video for

The release date of the songs to be released before Madame X make me suspect that Future will be the second official extracted single from the album ....

1. I Rise – 3 May
  2. Crave (feat. Swae Lee) – 10 May
  3. Future (feat. Quavo) – 17 May
  4. Dark Ballet – 7 June

16 minutes ago, madmarfi said:

The release date of the songs to be released before Madame X make me suspect that Future will be the second official extracted single from the album ....

1. I Rise – 3 May
  4. Dark Ballet – 7 June

or that Killers will be released on 24th May

1 hour ago, madmarfi said:

1. I Rise – 3 May
  4. Dark Ballet – 7 June

I'm hopeful but not so hopeful that there will be that many singles lol