rafafroner

The New Album Saga: Part IV - Madame X

15 hours ago, Joseebus said:

It seems odd that Madonna won't be there tonight as I assume she's still in New York. And Maluma is definitely going, so...

Shes prob in a foul mood over the fan backlash over her theatre tour lol 

4 hours ago, NickiFinn said:

Anyone still excited for the album or we over it ?

Absofuckinglutely. I don't care if the tour isn't for me or if the single doesn't annihilate the charts. When the tour is over and the record is completely out of the charts everywhere and Madonna is back to posting about the twins and when threads start to appear with titles such as "M15 where are you?", all that remains is the quality of the album.

And I'm hopeful I'll still want to play it in 2022.

7 hours ago, Cravens said:

Absofuckinglutely. I don't care if the tour isn't for me or if the single doesn't annihilate the charts. When the tour is over and the record is completely out of the charts everywhere and Madonna is back to posting about the twins and when threads start to appear with titles such as "M15 where are you?", all that remains is the quality of the album.

And I'm hopeful I'll still want to play it in 2022.

This !

People this is what the only insider that I believed in has posted in other forum, note he’s  the only who has been 100% accurate since the beginning of this era, let’s prove it again this Friday ... 

Crave sounds a bit boring. 

Luckily, Future and Dark Bullet are actually more interesting. And you guys have to listen to God Control. :party:

33 minutes ago, Dan90 said:

People this is what the only insider that I believed in has posted in other forum, note he’s  the only who has been 100% accurate since the beginning of this era, let’s prove it again this Friday ... 

Crave sounds a bit boring. 

Luckily, Future and Dark Bullet are actually more interesting. And you guys have to listen to God Control. :party:

Anybody could have said that 

what is this users name ? 

I hope they don’t have the album. It’s not a big deal if songs or the album leak a couple of days before release, this is standard nowadays. But I really don’t want the album to leak too soon.

I honestly hope the album doesn't leak. We're being given enough preview tracks to keep us entertained until the album is released. I wish Rebel Heart had been given this chance because it makes me wonder what the album would have been like without the leaks and panicked rush to throw music at us. As for people being over the album i can only speak for myself when i say the preview singles have me excited for the album. I'm loving everything I've heard so far.

2 hours ago, Hampus said:

I'm sure that I am going to love the album... but for the first time with a Madonna I am starting to  think I will love it in the way I love German 70s schlager and Polish Disco Polo :party::thinker:

Donna Summer and someone called Heino [?] for the 1st one....no ?
The 2nd sounds like a club but don't think I'm Ja Rule...:laughing:

23 minutes ago, professormouse said:

Donna Summer and someone called Heino [?] for the 1st one....no ?
The 2nd sounds like a club but don't think I'm Ja Rule...:laughing:

Ha, ha as far from Donna Summer as possible... Donna Summer were mostly disco :dance:anyway Madonna's new songs sound nothing like German schlager and Disco Polo ;)

1 hour ago, Hampus said:

Ha, ha as far from Donna Summer as possible... Donna Summer were mostly disco :dance:anyway Madonna's new songs sound nothing like German schlager and Disco Polo ;)

Have you heard Donna Summer's 1st album before Love To Love You Baby ?
Madonna's just taking a side-step 'coz she knows anything she releases Will get attention.
Though don't say 'slowing down' while she's in ear-shot ? :thinker:

Madonna fan be like , We want the Madonna that gave us albums like, Like a Prayer,Ray of Light and Confessions on a Dance Floor.all 3 of these albums sounded diffrent and nothing like any of her other Madonna albums. Well so far Madame X is doing the same thing , Madonna is giving us something diffrent again and new sounds for Madonna.  So everybody relax, Chill and take a deep breath, enjoy the ride and just be happy Madonna is still giving us Music. We cant write off a whole album over just 2, 3 songs so far. Wait for the whole damn album before judging it. I have been a Madonna fan since the very beginning.

28 minutes ago, professormouse said:

Have you heard Donna Summer's 1st album before Love To Love You Baby ?
Madonna's just taking a side-step 'coz she knows anything she releases Will get attention.
Though don't say 'slowing down' while she's in ear-shot ? :thinker:

Ha, ha..yes, but years ago... still IMHO nothing like German 70s schalager.. this kind of music is what I am talking about :dance:

5 minutes ago, professormouse said:

Do you know about David Bowie & Tin Machine ?
It'll save so much time...:hug:

Ha, ha if you are asking me... I know it... remember it from when the album was released... and did not like it at all :hearno: it grew on me.... but never became one of my fave Bowie periods.