Concept for the Madame X World Tour

vitoralmeiida

3 hours ago, mr00mister said:

awesome idea! takes a lot of elements from curent stadium tours.

i really believe she will stik to the classic 3 screens configuration we've been seeing since the Sticky & Sweet tour.

if she keeps using that 3 screen setup I thing I'll have a meltdown.

As a stage designer, I want fresh innovative ideas on epic proportion sizes!

On ‎4‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 9:57 PM, vitoralmeiida said:

Hey guys! Everybody listening to Medellín on a loop?  :Madonna054:

So, last week I got an idea for the stage of the new tour, take a look below and tell me what do you think.
I really wish she goes on an awesome stadium tour!

:Madonna013:

8m8jKdx.jpg

8FGJoRJ.jpg

IKAjPPH.jpg

6Lqcr7t.jpg

2PZdXke.jpg

6z8Fbk0.jpg

0cIK3Zk.jpg

amazing stage concept any ideas for the set list? I like the idea of Medellín being the opening

On 4/21/2019 at 10:55 AM, Bat-Fan said:

I read a rumor on fb from someone who claims to know someone working for live nation and they said it won't be an arena tour but rather multiple dates in the same theater. I personally don't want that. You think there is any truth to this?

Like mini-residencies? That's interesting. That might actually be pretty cool since you'd get to see her closer up. But I'm sure that would come with a premium.

And to get the same quantity of audience members, she'd have to do, like, 10 nights in the same theater to equal one night in an arena. I don't see her spending 10 nights in some of these mid-sized cities she's been visiting lately (think Cleveland, Louisville, Tulsa).

22 minutes ago, clkelley39 said:

Like mini-residencies? That's interesting. That might actually be pretty cool since you'd get to see her closer up. But I'm sure that would come with a premium.

And to get the same quantity of audience members, she'd have to do, like, 10 nights in the same theater to equal one night in an arena. I don't see her spending 10 nights in some of these mid-sized cities she's been visiting lately (think Cleveland, Louisville, Tulsa).

That is why I hope it is not true. I hope she has one last Arena tour in her. 

On 4/26/2019 at 10:40 AM, Bat-Fan said:

That is why I hope it is not true. I hope she has one last Arena tour in her. 

Oh, I think she definitely does, no doubt.  But I would love to see her on both platforms, in the big stadiums and in the smaller venues.  They both have their advantages (and disadvantages).  

As for the 'X' stage, I love it!  You are super-creative!

On 4/21/2019 at 7:55 PM, Bat-Fan said:

I read a rumor on fb from someone who claims to know someone working for live nation and they said it won't be an arena tour but rather multiple dates in the same theater. I personally don't want that. You think there is any truth to this?

Seems quote sensibile now?

I'm really curious if this format will free her up to shift up the setlist a bit from time to time. I'm really hoping this has a more intimate feel. Acoustic, even! It'll feel bizarre to see her doing her usual hyper-choreographed shows in a small theater, so I hope she really is shaking up her format.

It will be interesting for sure, as most of her set designs were based on the stage itself (having lifts, rotating podiums etc) Now they will probably rely more on setpieces (like seen in BBMA) But don't be fooled, these aren't tiny theaters, I've seen some very elaborate sets in smaller venues. I just hope the amount of video will be brought down to a minimum, or done in a way that suits a theatre setting. Well, and then I also hope I will have a chance to see it lol