Concept for the Madame X World Tour

vitoralmeiida

I think this new concept tour would be interesting... what makes me think that Madonna is now more "tired" to dance all night long as she used to.  So I think this new show would be more like "Unplugged". I like the idea of having an orchestral concert.

Hopefully, she will do two kinds of tour in Theaters and then in Arenas. :bubblebitch:

Hi! 
The rumours were true! She's going on tour in small venues, like theatres - 
It doesn't mean that she has to perform an unplugged kind of show, conversely, this concert tour could be magical, like a Broadway play, cool set design, misterious, big lights, visual screens, props, costume changes, dancers, and maybe a real band, with real instruments.
We have to listen the complete album to immerse ourselves in the concept before.
The concept of the album gives an incredible amount of possibilities, like characters, encarnations, costumes, design... 
Saddly in South America the economy is flaking, this kind of shows will only be held at North American and European cities.

Besides that. 
I would love to see her perform live songs that are forgotten.
- Rescue Me 
- Rain 
- Secret Garden
- Why's It So Hard (Modern Remix - For and interlude)
- Bedtime Story
- Nothing Really Matters
- Impressive Instant
- Easy Ride
- Future Lovers
- Devil Wouldn't Recognize You 
- Joan Of Arc
- Ghosttown

• 4 months later...

Recap from 2 years ago:

2 years ago Madonna told the BBC she was "exploring" a smaller-scale show in the future.

"I've done so many shows - world tours, stadiums, sports arenas, you name it - that I feel like I have to reinvent that now too," she explains. “I like doing intimate shows and being able to talk directly to the audience.”

"This is something I'm exploring right now: the idea of doing a show that doesn't travel the world, but stays in one place and utilises not only humour and the music in a more intimate setting but other people's music, as well, and other entertainment.
"Kind of a revolving door of amazing, gifted, unique talent - dancers, musicians, singers, comedians, me, humour. I don't know! Like, I'm trying to come up with all those ideas now."

“I like doing intimate shows and being able to talk directly to the audience; to play with them and use humour and pathos and truth, and share my life - and also make up stories. I like the freedom of it and I like the intimacy of it, and I would like to explore doing it more in the future.”

BBC: Maybe a residency?
Madonna: Yeah, a residency. If I look back at the Rebel Heart tour, my favourite [part] was really the last section where I got to just sit on the stage and play my ukulele and sing La Vie en Rose and talk to the audience. [It was] just more intimate. More audience participation and connecting to human beings - I feel I'm craving that more and more.

Madonna’s New Concert-Ticket Strategy: Higher Prices, Smaller Venues

Her latest tour, which opens Tuesday, is planned around theaters rather than arenas, and fans will be paying more—especially at the high end

https://www.wsj.com/articles/madonnas-new-concert-ticket-strategy-higher-prices-smaller-venues-11568644941

• 2 months later...
Guest Nobody Knows Me
On 4/17/2019 at 9:57 PM, vitoralmeiida said:

Hey guys! Everybody listening to Medellín on a loop?  :Madonna054:

So, last week I got an idea for the stage of the new tour, take a look below and tell me what do you think.
I really wish she goes on an awesome stadium tour!

:Madonna013:

8m8jKdx.jpg

8FGJoRJ.jpg

IKAjPPH.jpg

6Lqcr7t.jpg

2PZdXke.jpg

6z8Fbk0.jpg

0cIK3Zk.jpg

This is absolutely genius, and almost makes me wish she’d embarked on a stadium tour now! May I ask what program you use to make designs like this?