Argentina 02 (+6) Medellin
Uruguay #2 (NE) #Medellin
Chile #3 (NE) #Medellin
Panama #3 (NE) #Medellin
Venezuela #6 (NE) #Medellin
Bolivia #7 (+8) #Medellin
Guatemala #8 (NE) #Medellin
Colombia #9 (NE) #Medellin

so its getting airplay in latin america ..

thats good 

Medellin on Charts just before BMA

Latin Digital Song Sales #1

Latin Pop Digital Song Sales #1

Latin Rhythm Digital Song Sales #1

Hot Latin Songs #18

Pop Digital Song Sales #25 

Dance Club Songs #55

Canadian Digital Song Sales #37

Mexico Pop Espanol Airplay #31

Greece Digital Song Sales #10

Sweden Digital Song Sales #8

Finland Digital Song sales #5

Italy Digital Song Sales #3

Portugal Digital Song Sales #4

source: Billboard

(https://www.billboard.com/biz/search/charts?f[0]=ts_chart_artistname%3AMadonna&f[1]=ss_chart_search_title%3A*Medellin*&f[2]=itm_field_chart_id%3A-&f[3]=ss_bb_type%3Achart_item&type=1&artist=Madonna&title=Medellin)

Is Medellín out the UK top 100 Chart this week? I can't believe it! She was good in downloads, YouTube, MTV premier and Billboard  MA aired (rating counts) and YouTube billboard performance... I think it's not an airplay problem... 'Someone' gives an order she must BE OUT the chart ... :thinker:

Worldwide iTunes songs update:
-I Rise: #11 (peak #11, day - 1st)
-Medellín: #28 (peak #2, day - 17th)

European Tunes songs update:
-I Rise: #5 (peak #5, day - 1st)
-Medellín: #23 (peak #1, day - 17th)

Madonna has 4 videos into the Top 500 most watched videos on Youtube today:

-Medellin (Live at the BBMAs)
-Medellin ft Maluma (Music Video)
-I Rise (Audio)
-La Isla Bonita (Music Video)

This is really interesting about how the UK Charts work, what's most interesting is Radio makes no difference, so it doesn't matter if radio plays her or not!

So to chart in the top 40, she would need 800,000 paid streams or 4.5million free streams, or anywhere in-between. 

How are the Official UK Charts calculated? 

The Official UK Chart is calculated by sales as well as both music and video streams, with a variable streaming ratio depending on whether the user has a free or paid subscription. This means that 100 paid streams will equal one sale, as will 600 free streams. 

For example, if your track gets 100,000 paid streams across the various online music & video platforms like Spotify, YouTube, Apple Music and other, they will be counted as 1,000 sales by the charts and included in your final sales total, whereas you'd need 600,000 free streams to generate that same number. Other sales include both paid digital downloads and physical releases.

How many sales do I need to get into the Official UK charts?

In recent years, the average UK Top 40 single will have made at least 8,000 sales, while the number one track will have sold around 100,000 copies. The figures for the Official UK album chart are similar, with the average top 40 album selling over 4,000, and the number one typically achieving sales of around 60,000.

9 hours ago, Jackie said:

This is really interesting about how the UK Charts work, what's most interesting is Radio makes no difference, so it doesn't matter if radio plays her or not!

So to chart in the top 40, she would need 800,000 paid streams or 4.5million free streams, or anywhere in-between. 

How are the Official UK Charts calculated? 

The Official UK Chart is calculated by sales as well as both music and video streams, with a variable streaming ratio depending on whether the user has a free or paid subscription. This means that 100 paid streams will equal one sale, as will 600 free streams. 

For example, if your track gets 100,000 paid streams across the various online music & video platforms like Spotify, YouTube, Apple Music and other, they will be counted as 1,000 sales by the charts and included in your final sales total, whereas you'd need 600,000 free streams to generate that same number. Other sales include both paid digital downloads and physical releases.

How many sales do I need to get into the Official UK charts?

In recent years, the average UK Top 40 single will have made at least 8,000 sales, while the number one track will have sold around 100,000 copies. The figures for the Official UK album chart are similar, with the average top 40 album selling over 4,000, and the number one typically achieving sales of around 60,000.

Ok radio play doesn’t directly count, but radio play make people hear and know the song. Only people who hear the song can like it and eventually buy or stream it.

So yes radio play does still matter 

8 hours ago, Jackie said:

True, but how many people actually listen to the radio these days - I've not listened to it in about 10 years.

8 hours ago, Jackie said:

True, but how many people actually listen to the radio these days - I've not listened to it in about 10 years.

I do sometimes, the same way I watch music TV channels sometimes. 

You can’t say nobody listens to the radio it’s false.

32 minutes ago, Rebelheart75 said:

I do sometimes, the same way I watch music TV channels sometimes. 

You can’t say nobody listens to the radio it’s false.

Well, true, it's a very broad statement, obviously people still do, but I think it's relevance is less these days.

Medellín

Medellín

5 hours ago, adamsapple said:

oh look ...medellin in the usa ..

shock horror 

1338 United States

i take it the billboard performance did nothing for the song 

That is for apple music and counts less usually , in itunes was better since the start as much for Medellin than I Rise

check

Medellín #90 USA (Saturday)  #122 (Sunday)       

Chart history http://www.itunescharts.net/us/artists/music/madonna-maluma/songs/medellin/

I Rise      #72 USA (Sunday)

Chart History http://www.itunescharts.net/us/artists/music/madonna/songs/i-rise/

Medellin is in top 10 Italy iTunes for more than a week now!

Medellín