Songs that are new versions of other songs

NickiFinn

So what songs are Basically rehashes trying to recapture or maybe even duplicate what she did previously

Impressive Instant - Nobody knows me 

Champagne Rose - Medellin

Beautiful Stranger - Amazing

Take a bow -Never Trust a Stranger 

Die Another Day - Beautiful Killer

Girl Gone Wild - Bitch Im Madonna

La Isla Bonita - Meddelin

Hung Up -  Gimme All you Luvin

anymore?

I agree with the second and third. Well her vocals and themes on Medellin match with those on Champagne Rose but I can't believe she was trying to recapture what the latter unimportant song is all about. She just happened to work on both at around the same time. And of course Medellin is better because it makes your mind travel. CR just stays where it starts. And makes an album longer.

The only one I really agree with here is Beautiful Stranger/Amazing.  Especially if you put Orbit's Liquid Mix of Ray of Light and I'm a Sinner into the equation, its very much a continuum.  I've always wondered if the two of them just really love that '60s electro vibe or what, but all four of those songs are very interconnected to my mind.  I can also kinda buy the Die Another Day/Beautiful Killer combo, but I wonder if it just happened that they have the same tempo and feel or if it was intentional.  Where I think that ROL/BS/Amazing/IAS definitely is intended.