Your Favorite Tour Closer

groovyguy

Your Favorite Tour Closer   

116 members voted

1. 1. What is your favorite tour closer?

• Material Girl [The Virgin Tour -1985]
    • Holiday [Who's That Girl Tour 1987]
    • Keep It Together [Blond Ambition Tour 1990]
    • Everybody [The Girlie Show 1993]
    • Music [Drowned World Tour 2001]
    • Holiday [The Re-Invention Tour 2004]
    • Hung Up [Confessions Tour 2006]
    • Give It 2 Me [Sticky & Sweet Tour 2008 / 2009]
    • Celebration [MDNA Tour 2012

I chose Keep it Together. Ok. I'm a little biased here cos' Blond Ambition Tour was the first tour I saw live.

I had the same thought, yet I really think "Everybody" at the end of The Girlie Show was just perfect, so I'm going with that.

• 1 month later...

I voted for Hung Up only because it's well edited on the DVD, the whole experience sounds amazing and it feels like you wanna be there. No one has voted for Holiday in the RIT and I'm kinda confused now... I was watching the bootlegs recently shared by Frank and the whole performance looks great, the 'world unity' concept can be perceived throughout the whole performance and the Israel/Palestina flag mix at the end is nice too. What a song to end a show! It always fits in my opinion.

I voted for Hung Up only because it's well edited on the DVD, the whole experience sounds amazing and it feels like you wanna be there. No one has voted for Holiday in the RIT and I'm kinda confused now... I was watching the bootlegs recently shared by Frank and the whole performance looks great, the 'world unity' concept can be perceived throughout the whole performance and the Israel/Palestina flag mix at the end is nice too. What a song to end a show! It always fits in my opinion.

if I hadn't voted for Hung Up I would've voted for Holiday. Second best in my opinion. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...