Barbara Sobel from "Liberty Voice" uses comments from the forum (only the bad ones) in a biased thread against Madonna

Régine Filange

This is pathetic. She took 3 negative comments out of the 200 positive, and makes the site + Madonna's fanbase to look like they hated the song. This is disgusting and we should do something. Idk if we can report it. We can say what we have to say in Barbara Sobel from social media. She's really petty and useless at doing her job right. Is this even allowed? To take comments from forums and post them in public articles without a permission?

https://guardianlv.com/2019/04/madonnas-new-single-medellin-bombs-on-spotify-and-itunes-beyonce-rules/comment-page-1/#comment-329342

Just now, ScottyX said:

Wow she really picked the worst comments. People need to realize typing so much negativity into the universe is not helpful. Negative Focus is brought to this forum now because of her post

No, she's a petty person and SHE searched for the negative comments. Then posted on purpose only these comments cause she's a biased "journalist" and wants to make Madonna look bad, even if she isn't.

Beyond 'Pathetic'....this has an agenda.
" As expected, Madonna fans love the single, as with anything the singer does." = U SAD FUCKS ?
And they all hate it really but enough about that = isn't Beyonce WONDERFUL !
wtf ?
I wasn't MAD on this single but it's grew on me a bit.
This article is just BITCH, BITCH, BITCH...Madonna is passed it ?
" The Madonna Infinity Fan Forum did not have good things to say about the single either. " = Uhm Really ?

Who TF is Barbara Sobel I wondered ?
Barbara Sobel is a promoter and radio producer.....says Google.
This is all about Promoting herself while she stomps on this single in her ruby slippers.
If nothing else this will make people buy even more copies ?

30 minutes ago, professormouse said:

It's not the quoting that is the worst part.
The whole tone of it is = "Look it's flopped = Madonna is shit any way = Isn't Beyonce Marvelous...and Popular !"
It's petty and bitchy for no other reason to get the writer of it noticed.

No doubt about that... all about creating attention for herself with a lot of shitty manipulation.

Does @Fighterknow?

THIS IS THE TEXT REGARDING US:

The Madonna Infinity Fan Forum did not have good things to say about the single either.

Rupert76 said: “I am hoping Madonna learns that she needs to satisfy the expectations that her faithful fans have. We expect the same quality of music she has produced previously, instead of adapting herself to whatever genre is fashionable. What the heck is this garbage? Is this a joke?”

B**ch I’m Madonna said: ” I really hope this song flops big time so she will not attempt to record a song in this vein again.”

In response to B**ch I’m Madonna, Ambrose said: “I do not think a flop will stop Madonna from doing anything. Maybe if the second single does better – which will not happen, she will do fewer collaborations.”

B**ch I’m Madonna responded to Ambrose: “My problem is not that the song is a collaboration. The song is a horrible song. It is absolutely tragic.”

10 minutes ago, Frank said:

If i were one of those users i would be really embarrased and ashamed of myself right now. A site full of shit using ur really bad opinions and nickname... Shame.

The shit stirring is done by this woman.
I'm sure everyone one here didn't think their comments were allowed to be quoted elsewhere ?
Otherwise why is there a log-in ??
I'd hazard a guess that several who have said they HATED it still bought the thing ???
Saying Madge's latest offering didn't float your boat THAT Much is NOT the same as saying she's past it.
Which this stupid and illogical 'article' does.
WTF has Beyonce's success or not got to do with Madonna ?
There's only one person who will be laughing at all of this and if they are A Member here = No you don't have permission to quote me !

1 hour ago, Régine Filange said:

You like it when a person focus in one negative thing you said, and pretends that the other 99 positive things you said never existed?

:salty:

93 positve things said about and Barbara Sobel only cared about 7 negative ones...

Dear Barbara, don't you like to go shoping? Here is a good website for you. http://www.oh-myhoney.com/sex-toys-for-her-dildos-c-2_68.html

Enjoy girl, there is a lot of bitterness in your life :)

2 hours ago, Hampus said:

I knew Barbara through other internet fan sites more than a decade ago...do not worry much about her... just surprised she quoted people from here :thinker:

Madonna has always had both good and bad press. This kind of articles doesn't really affect her or any ther artist. Yes, haters might use this kind of biased articles to try to prove their point (whatever it is), but at the end, fans who are still supporting her are gonna still on her side and usually this kind of things doesn't have a deep impact in the way the general public sees the artist, they're gona forget about this in a day or two.

1 hour ago, Frank said:

If i were one of those users i would be really embarrased and ashamed of myself right now. A site full of shit using ur really bad opinions and nickname... Shame.

And what? They shouldn't.
Everyone has the right to express their opinions, good and bad ones, about a Madonna song in a thread made for that specific song (as long as is not made in a rude way). What people should learn, in fact, is not taking opinions so personally, and learn that opinions are not laws or facts.

If some journalist is quoting a lot of people's bad opinions witouth making a contrast with the good ones or even with her own, then she's not making journalism, she's just provoking and she's the only one to shame, not the users.

I think everyone here has the right to express his opinion. I wouldn't want this to be like other places where negative thoughts are censored or cut away. A fan is not always a yes man. BUT I find it very disrespecful for all of us to cite this Forum as a place full of only bad reviews of the song, to use it inappropriately against Madonna, also because it is not true.

I wonder if these comments were taken without permission. After all, this part of the forum is open. But this should give us something to think about. Even when I don't like something M does, I would never allow this to be used against M. I am still a loyal fan even when I criticize her.