Live Nation was a bad idea?

Luiz Ribeiro

12 hours ago, Luiz Ribeiro said:

What I imagine is that LN may have a majority decision regarding the sonority of the albums released. Something like, "Make a song for the young, get this producer, he's on the market."

Probably not. Things don't happen like this.

Why would you make it sound like it was a conspiracy theory anyway ? Why do so many people think that her producers or agents or managers tell her what to do ?

She is her own boss.

6 hours ago, Fighter said:

Honestly people blame the leaks too much for the quality of the album. It was a good album but Im not sure it was ever perfect. The leaks maybe made her change some elements of the production and maybe switch versions but the songs already had problems (too short, overproduced, lacking complexity). Thankfully she seems to be correcting those issues on Madame X.

Anyway I dont think Live Nation had anything to do with anything, I think she wasnt that inspired for a while... at least we always got great things on each album and each tour. 

I agree here. I'm happy that she managed to keep it tight this time so we got a release rush like good old times, I really enjoy being taken on a ride by her. Of course I love to listen to all the demos considered for an album, but I really really am enjoying this release so far!!