Alice in Popland

Madonna @ Billboard Music Awards 5/1/2019

55 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

If MadonnaInfinity wore a red dress...

giphy.gif

Please someone acknowledge this.... This gif is from a video taken inside the venue. The audience you see behind her is not what is shown in the actual performance!    They CGI the audience!!!  

And this poor girl in a red dress acted a fool and she didn't even get to be on TV. :04:

At the end of the "real" performance, everyone behind Madonna is clapping to the cha cha chas. 

14 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

Please someone acknowledge this.... This gif is from a video taken inside the venue. The audience you see behind her is not what is shown in the actual performance!    They CGI the audience!!!  

And this poor girl in a red dress acted a fool and she didn't even get to be on TV. :04:

At the end of the "real" performance, everyone behind Madonna is clapping to the cha cha chas. 

What kind of witchcraft! Now she'll be putting fake audience members in on her tour DVDs. You just know when she no longer feels like performing she'll just turn herself into an avatar like ABBA is doing and tour the globe. I'm sure the avatar will manage to still skip Australia though.

22 minutes ago, nikos132 said:

paula abdul used it in her closing act as well  ..with the cartoon...

lol it was hardly interesting, especially after the quality of virtual reality offered by Madonna.

Paula got the moves, but Madonna got the visuals. Simply put it, Madonna step up the game and made all other performances's special effects look outdated.

1 minute ago, mlhaa said:

LIsten, let's all be glad she left off the damn grills

The eyepatch is the new grillz. I actually wondered if she'd keep them in or not. Didn't she do that duet with Taylor wearing them? They had a cross engraved in it?

3 minutes ago, drivebitch said:

I'm sure the avatar will manage to still skip Australia though.

LMAO:lol:

By the way I'm looking forward for the ABBA Avatar tour :) Once in Stockholm I've been at the ABBA Museum singing with the avatars, It was a hell of a fun 

2 minutes ago, Drum Dub said:

LMAO:lol:

By the way I'm looking forward for the ABBA Avatar tour :) Once in Stockholm I've been at the ABBA Museum singing with the avatars, It was a hell of a fun 

Hell froze over when they announced that ABBA was regrouping and recording again. They just reported that we're getting a full album, not just 2-3 songs. Totally insane. 

5 minutes ago, drivebitch said:

The eyepatch is the new grillz. I actually wondered if she'd keep them in or not. Didn't she do that duet with Taylor wearing them? They had a cross engraved in it?

hopefully the eye patch is a one-and-done for this song. it, like the grill, is additive only for a second.  after  that, it's just dumb 

I just played them at the same time. What we saw on TV was a prerecorded video of her and Maluma, I guess the dancers too. Im so confused.  :confused:

During Maluma's first verse he's holding his mic in opposite hands. :eyes:

40 minutes ago, vesalii said:

IMG_20190501_230445.jpg

I guess she is going to Korea for the first time in her career. She made a ton of money in Asia on your last time.