groovyguy

Madonna + Swae Lee| Crave | May 10

Oh. Killers shelved for now then? Another feature track as a single. 

Shes really going for the streams y’all.

Clever but I hope the track is chosen on its merit as a good song rather than the guests. 

Clever but I hope the track is chosen on its merit as a good song rather than the guests. 

I think Medellín proved that featured artists don’t really help that much as far as streaming goes. It’s unlikely that any other single will make much chart impact anywhere in the world and I think she’s well-aware of that. Hopefully it was chosen with the Eurovision audience in mind.

15 minutes ago, steady75 said:

Maybe Killers was never the name of the song 

9 hours ago, wtg1987 said:

I thought I rise was the second single? 🤔

no just a pre-order... thought Killers was to be the 2nd single....strange another feat?? 

I'm excited for this one based on what DrownedMadonna said about it:

Crave is a very cool and eclectic dance track. Someway, Medellín is like a set-up for the big single. Crave is indeed even a stronger single than Medellín.

Subjective opinion, of course, but still. 6 MORE DAYS!!

Exciting. But, it's gonna be hard to top Medellin.

I'm prolly gonna like Crave more because I'm more of a dancy techno guy, but the impact of the lead single is usually greater. Especially when you consider Medellin came out off the back of huge anticipation. Let's see how it goes.

To that end, “Crave” with Swae Lee will become the de facto pop radio single upon its release, with an official music video to soon follow. Meanwhile, “Medellín” -- which received a global television launch across Viacom networks in April -- will continue being pushed in Latin markets. The decision to lead with “Medellín” instead of “Crave” came down to the belief that it was “the signature track to the body of work, and the right place to start telling the story,” says Thompson. He adds, “I think we have a good shot to get a top five club record with some [‘Medellín’] remixes, and get that song into people’s spaces that they might not anticipate.” (Madonna has notched a record 57 top five-charting hits on Billboard’s Dance Club Songs chart.)

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/8509948/madonna-madame-x-album-campaign-rollout

🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️ Another unknown rapper or whatever I’ve just checked his page WHY M WHY???... seriously guys we’re getting RH 2.0 for sure... 

Just now, ayhamonline said:

🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️ Another unknown rapper or whatever I’ve just checked his page WHY M WHY???... seriously guys we’re getting RH 2.0 for sure... 

He's not just "a rapper" though. He actually sings and has a nice voice.

3 hours ago, Dany Targaryen said:

Exciting. But, it's gonna be hard to top Medellin.

I'm prolly gonna like Crave more because I'm more of a dancy techno guy, but the impact of the lead single is usually greater. Especially when you consider Medellin came out off the back of huge anticipation. Let's see how it goes.

Actually Medellin is not doing well on charts... so the second single will be the same... it’s hard to believe that her last #1 was 11 years ago... 😞