groovyguy

Madonna + Swae Lee| Crave | May 10

Just now, adamsapple said:

what a sad life you must lead as a so called "fan"  to collect unflattering pics of Madonna which she herself would hate ...very odd 

Considering the fact that you’ve amassed over 2,000 posts on a message board in a little over a month, I don’t think you have any right to call anyone’s life sad.

4 minutes ago, adamsapple said:

what a sad life you must lead as a so called "fan"  to collect unflattering pics of Madonna which she herself would hate ...very odd 

I really don't mean to add to the already toxic level of negativity in this thread... But you're really the last person to give your opinion on that considering your avatar which I had to block coz it was so gross.

2 minutes ago, The Same Parts said:

I really don't mean to add to the already toxic level of negativity in this thread... But you're really the last person to give your opinion on that considering your avatar which I had to block coz it was so gross.

i changed it for the LVX to see which i feel they have now ..i will change it back to a more beautiful artist 

8 minutes ago, LVX said:

Considering the fact that you’ve amassed over 2,000 posts on a message board in a little over a month, I don’t think you have any right to call anyone’s life sad.

oh i think i can ..my posts are due to having excitement in my life over Madonnas new album which i'm sure i will enjoy ..your posts for the most part are just to pretend like you're a genuine fan when in reality you just want to bring the forum down with unflattering pics of madonna that haters or other fans of a other a other artist would use to bring madonna down well i see right through you ...YOU should have been flushed ages ago ...

Just now, adamsapple said:

oh i think i can ..my posts are due to having excitement in my life over Madonnas new album which i'm sure i will enjoy ..your posts for the most part are just to pretend like you're a genuine fan when in reality you just want to bring the forum down with unflattering pics of madonna that haters or other fans of a other a other artist would use to bring madonna down well i see right through you ...YOU should have been flushed ages ago ...

I’ve been a “genuine” fan since 2006, thank you very much. You’re the one who’s keeping this nonsense going. :Madonna035:

Just now, LVX said:

I’ve been a “genuine” fan since 2006, thank you very much. You’re the one who’s keeping this nonsense going. :Madonna035:

maybe you just have a cruel bullying nature then ..oh well !!! ...

i dont think a genuine fan would mock her like you do ...

3 hours ago, adamsapple said:

Possibly very little monster style which is hilarious in itself as no offence to any here but they’re mostly on the ugly side for some reason trust me I know 

No. They’re all real. I had them back in 2009. The entire set is harsh. There are many more. Tom Munro is responsible. 

1 minute ago, drivebitch said:

No. They’re all real. I had them back in 2009. The entire set is harsh. There are many more. Tom Munro is responsible. 

they are leaked outtakes not approved by Madonna ...yes i agree they are harsh and very unflattering which is why said user is using them now he has changed his or her pic to another unflattering pic to troll the users who disliked his pic ...its pathetic 

56 minutes ago, Adrian said:

So it takes one week for Madonna to get 2 milion views on a new video. And it's a collab. And a great song and video.

Sad.

A lot of older fans haven’t taken to streaming. They’re used to buying physical editions and watching videos on television. 

1 minute ago, adamsapple said:

they are leaked outtakes not approved by Madonna ...yes i agree they are harsh and very unflattering which is why said user is using them now he has changed his or her pic to another unflattering pic to troll the users who disliked his pic ...its pathetic 

It is a tad strange that they used it, I agree. 

4 minutes ago, drivebitch said:

Fans have collected her photo outtakes for years. They’re undoctored.

said user is not using the pics to be friendly - his or her other posts almost come across as not sincere too like copy and pasted lol i could be wrong but trust me if madonna has fanatical haters on you tube and instagram there is a chance they could be here too ..he is using the pics to piss fans off without having to even say anything then when somebody points it out he can come across all innocent and make the people complaining look bad .....its obvious anyway ive blocked them now 

20 minutes ago, adamsapple said:

I’ve had enough of this shitshow and won’t be replying to you anymore. 

——

Apologies for derailing the thread guys. :laughing:

1 hour ago, LVX said:

I’ve had enough of this shitshow and won’t be replying to you anymore. 

——

Apologies for derailing the thread guys. :laughing:

Don't worry "LVX"!

Some may love drama (not my case). Some just love to have fun trying to ridicule others when they don't agree with them. That user is in both teams, for his misfortune, and that just describes himself and how far he can contribute in this forum with his constant sarcastic and disgusting posts...

1 hour ago, The Same Parts said:

Is he? Can you know for certain it wasn't Madonna who went I don't want to do makeup today. Fix them in post?

I actually think she is wearing makeup. It was back when she was still training with Tracy Anderson who turned her into a string bean. Madonna does leave a lot up to post, no doubt. I mean they even change her hair color and clothing color and leave the glue visible when she's wearing a wig. I always wondered if she cared or knew that the original photos might see the light of day. I remember when she made a angry post on Instagram about the outtakes from the Rio shoot finding their way onto the web... ironically, she uses the leaked outtakes on her account all the time now. :Madonna006:

25 minutes ago, drivebitch said:

ironically, she uses the leaked outtakes on her account all the time now. :Madonna006:

There's no irony in that for me, I'm afraid. It's just saying that if Jennifer Lawrence used to post some fleshy pics, it's ironic that someone went into her phone and stole and leaked all the unflattering ones.