groovyguy

Madonna + Swae Lee| Crave | May 10

2 hours ago, ayhamonline said:

🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️ Another unknown rapper or whatever I’ve just checked his page WHY M WHY???... seriously guys we’re getting RH 2.0 for sure... 

He is one of the co-writer of Beyonce’s Formation. He’s pretty talented. He has a nice voice. 

10 hours ago, EmmaBasquiat said:

He is one of the co-writer of Beyonce’s Formation. He’s pretty talented. He has a nice voice. 

Formation... lol that’s why M is flopping she’s not Beyoncé 

6 hours ago, Régine Filange said:

So Medellin wasn't the stronger song, they picked it as lead for other reasons.

[..]

I think she might have chosen Medellin as her lead single as a kind of statement of intend for the new record. Like a: "Here, have you seen me do this trick before?". Just like Frozen made people go "THAT'S Madonna? She can do that?".

17 hours ago, ayhamonline said:

🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️ Another unknown rapper or whatever I’ve just checked his page WHY M WHY???... seriously guys we’re getting RH 2.0 for sure... 

If you have the feeling that RH was dominated by featuring and rappers, you're wrong...

image.png.adaf6ef5370b90e7a626da17c93c3298.png

Now where does it come from, seriously ??? :confused:

4 minutes ago, Mister_Pop said:

If you have the feeling that RH was dominated by featuring and rappers, you're wrong...

image.png.adaf6ef5370b90e7a626da17c93c3298.png

Now where does it come from, seriously ??? :confused:

& NAS? 🤔 anyway RH 2 as in the lost of direction term... 

What is not normal is her getting #1 in minutes in the first place... back in the days the hit songs had to struggled to make their way to the top.

That's why Madonna #1's have always been significant because they were all big hits, and the pop culture remember all of them, it seems now there is no real significance to a #1 song, it's all about who is streaming the fastest, isn't it ?

#1, and then it's falling down the charts.

It's really sad, because quality music is not getting  helped with this new music market.

(I have nothing against Taylor, I like some of her pop songs though !)