groovyguy

Madonna + Swae Lee| Crave | May 10

Future 

That’s supposed to be Diplo. If we assume Evigan produced Crazy and Bhasker produced Come Alive it leaves us with Faz Gostoso (the producers of the original maybe?), Bitch I’m Loca and Looking for Mercy.

1 minute ago, Ambrose said:

That’s supposed to be Diplo. If we assume Evigan produced Crazy and Bhasker produced Come Alive it leaves us with Faz Gostoso (the producers of the original maybe?), Bitch I’m Loca and Looking for Mercy.

I just know fans will hate faz gostoso but i will like it ! I find the original corny but catchy !

I just know fans will hate faz gostoso but i will like it ! I find the original corny but catchy !

Yes I agree! She will get a lot of shit for it (unless Bitch I’m Loca is even worse) but I also find the original very catchy and I’m excited for Madonna’s version.

5 minutes ago, Ambrose said:

Yes I agree! She will get a lot of shit for it (unless Bitch I’m Loca is even worse) but I also find the original very catchy and I’m excited for Madonna’s version.

If she does not say bitch I’m madonna in bitch I’m loco I’ll be very surprised , imagine its a love song lol 

If she does not say bitch I’m madonna in bitch I’m loco I’ll be very surprised , imagine its a love song lol 

I will actually be mad if it’s not a stupid song because if that’s the case she could have just called it Loca! But it’s probably about sex with Maluma

3 minutes ago, Ambrose said:

I will actually be mad if it’s not a stupid song because if that’s the case she could have just called it Loca! But it’s probably about sex with Maluma emoji23.png

I’d love it to be a lovely song and trolldonna strikes the bitch I’m madonna haters lol but its prob about her being miss crazy and him mr safe ! 

3 hours ago, LindebergBoy said:

I described I Rise as a midtempo song. Crave is a eclectic pop gem. 

In your opinion this is better than Medellin? Honestly I don’t believe no more in those descriptions in the press statement that surface online where I Rise is mentioned as an “anthemic son” and it’s not, it’s not bad but it’s does no has anything anthemic, I wonder the Kids chorus where was set? I was assuming I Rise would have it , making anything like “another brick in the wall” 

All this era has been like a roller coaster, I was super excited for the huge promotion (MTV,BB,Eurovision) and MTV was a short boring interview that I don’t find any sense, BB there was so much noise about a “never seen before” and in fact it was but I don’t find anything impressive on it, was beyond better the effect with the screens in Hung Up with Gorillaz, then the Tour came (something that I was waiting impatiently too and Poom it will be a theater tour... only good things she looks great and Medellin and it’s videos are not bad as I was expecting. 😰 this is what I was expecting in the last 4 years.... god. 

I don’t want to be disappointed once again with her Eurovision performance, last year I got the almost the same feeling with Kylie Minogue (My other fav singer) when she released her Golden album but it reaches and more my expectatives Golden is such an incredible album, then the tour looked cheap (understable if we consider the low performance of the album) but I loved to see her with that energy on stage, some venues was mid-filled but she bring her best.

2 minutes ago, Andymad said:

I hope its a big gay club banger. Bitch deliver us the dance goods I'm begging you. Where have you gone queen of pop??

If something I have learnt from the last 2 weeks in this era is “do not create big expectations cause if does not happen the disappointment would be bigger” then I just hope an album with new songs (for the 1st time in my Madonna fan career) 

3 minutes ago, Dan90 said:

I don’t want to be disappointed once again with her Eurovision performance, last year I got the almost the same feeling with Kylie Minogue (My other fav singer) when she released her Golden album but it reaches and more my expectatives Golden is such an incredible album, then the tour looked cheap (understable if we consider the low performance of the album) but I loved to see her with that energy on stage, some venues was mid-filled but she bring her best.

I’m sorry golden is a horrible album 

official second single

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/8509948/madonna-madame-x-album-campaign-rollout

“Crave” with Swae Lee will become the de facto pop radio single upon its release, with an official music video to soon follow. Meanwhile, “Medellín” -- which received a global television launch across Viacom networks in April -- will continue being pushed in Latin markets. 

The decision to lead with “Medellín” instead of “Crave” came down to the belief that it was “the signature track to the body of work, and the right place to start telling the story,” says Thompson. 

1 hour ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

official second single

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/8509948/madonna-madame-x-album-campaign-rollout

“Crave” with Swae Lee will become the de facto pop radio single upon its release, with an official music video to soon follow. Meanwhile, “Medellín” -- which received a global television launch across Viacom networks in April -- will continue being pushed in Latin markets. 

The decision to lead with “Medellín” instead of “Crave” came down to the belief that it was “the signature track to the body of work, and the right place to start telling the story,” says Thompson. 

Exactly read that but then is Crave official first single of Medellin is just for Latin markets, was it the buzz single...

Exactly read that but then is Crave official first single of Medellin is just for Latin markets, was it the buzz single...

It’s not the first single, it’s the second one, it will just be pushed to pop radio more than Medellín. We’ve heard from the start that Medellín was primarily intended for the Latin market.

From the Hard Candy era on, only the first singles have been commercially successful (even if only 4 Minutes was a hit) with the exception of Bitch I’m Madonna that didn’t do much worse than Living for Love because that was a flop too. I think with the Eurovision performance they were hoping for some success with the second single this time but the video will be too late to make any impact so I think this was planned very poorly - probably because the decision was made too late.

14 minutes ago, Ambrose said:

It’s not the first single, it’s the second one, it will just be pushed to pop radio more than Medellín. We’ve heard from the start that Medellín was primarily intended for the Latin market.

From the Hard Candy era on, only the first singles have been commercially successful (even if only 4 Minutes was a hit) with the exception of Bitch I’m Madonna that didn’t do much worse than Living for Love because that was a flop too. I think with the Eurovision performance they were hoping for some success with the second single this time but the video will be too late to make any impact so I think this was planned very poorly - probably because the decision was made too late.

I’m not even sure she will sing crave at eurovision !

20 hours ago, stefo said:

Ok this is really interesting!

According to Mensch, a reliable source from another M forum, SHE SHOT SOME VIDEO FOR CRAVE JUST YESTERDAY (he heard about some details and saw the costumes) and for what he's been said the track is awesome and NOT DISCO AT ALL, it's been described as a POP BALLAD "BUT DIFFERENT", definately hit material!! Swae Lee is coming to nyc today to film his parts with M before she leaves for London ... it shouldn't be the drag video track then, while the idea of a visual album continues to get reinforced in my mind

Jonus shot that tour promo with diplo so im guessing he did the video too