groovyguy

Madonna + Swae Lee| Crave | May 10

1 hour ago, LindebergBoy said:

You never thought this might be the video I was talking about some months ago with Jonas Åkerlund in Africa/Morocco? First single being filmed there. Already been done and put on hold due to the fact they switched the lead with "Medellin". "Crave" was first going to be the lead from Madame X.

"Crave" it's out this Friday and they start shooting a music video for it this week as the rumour said from another Madonna forum where also this insider revealed it's a pop ballad. For real!? "Crave" is a infectous pop jem. Isn't more likely this is the Jonas Åkerlund Music video. I was told video for first single. No title. My source is incredible thrust worthy. As you've all seen he did the promo for Madame X tour. I told you he was involved with her for this era some months ago. And now you have the proof.

If they are shooting a video now for Crave then what was the video in LA for drag queens for?

"Crave" feat. Swae Lee is a diversed upbeat track deriving ideas and style from a broad and diverse range of dance music. Weird, cool, eclectic production but that's what makes it a stand out jam. Something Lady Gaga wished she's done in a good way. A song about desire and longing.

Could you please tell us something we don't already know cause all of this is a rehash of all the info we got about "Crave". 

Pop track= revealed in the descriptions of the preview tracks

Divers ideas and style from abroad= very vague, andM herself said in the Bbmas backstage interviews that the preview tracks were like a piece of all part of the world.

A song about desire and longing = The exact words M used while describing "Crave" in that Bbmas backstage inteview.

I'm sorry but i don't buy for a second you have any "insiser" info. You keep on posting rehash of the info that surface here and there and when those info turn out fake you change your info saying "M has changed her innitial plan". You've never ever revealed something precise and that hadn't been shared anywhere before and that was correct.

1 hour ago, TonyMontana said:

Could you please tell us something we don't already know cause all of this is a rehash of all the info we got about "Crave". 

Divers ideas and style from abroad= very vague, andM herself said in the Bbmas backstage interviews that the preview tracks were like a piece of all part of the world.

A song about desire and longing = The exact words M used while describing "Crave" in that Bbmas backstage inteview.

I'm sorry but i don't buy for a second you have any "insiser" info. You keep on posting rehash of the info that surface here and there and when those info turn out fake you change your info saying "M has changed her innitial plan". You've never ever revealed something precise and that hadn't been shared anywhere before and that was correct.

Better off asking that mensch from nation his info has been spot on she really does have a insider as a friend 

Killers Who Are Partying.

"We Need To Wake Up"

Ah sorry I guess I not read carefully. Then what are they going to do with killers since a video has been shot? Cancel it as single or release it as a later single?

2 hours ago, TonyMontana said:

Jesus Christ! I told you months ago about the involvment with Jonas Åkerlund for the first single being shot in Morocco/Africa.  I never got the title of the song, which most likely was "Crave".

A pop single as the lead with a follow up for the Latin market. Not true? They switched the tracks. Yes, they for a fact changed the innitial plan. I also told you things might change. Things were under discussion when I received the news.  Have you read the Billboard article statement from the president of Maverick Greg Thompson about it? 

To that end, “Crave” with Swae Lee will become the de facto pop radio single upon its release, with an official music video to soon follow. Meanwhile, “Medellín” -- which received a global television launch across Viacom networks in April -- will continue being pushed in Latin markets. The decision to lead with “Medellín” instead of “Crave” came down to the belief that it was “the signature track to the body of work, and the right place to start telling the story,” says Thompson.

I gave out information about the additional tracks and the 3 bonus tracks (Fuana, Back That Up To The Beat and Ciao Bella) before Drowned Madonna and other sites posted it. I told you about the sound of "I Rise" and gave out some lyric experts from both "Medellin" and "I Rise" before  its release. I even posted lyrics on the "I Say Something" board.

"I Rise" is a powerful anthem. A gay anthemic song. Not a upbeat banger. Not a disco track. A pre-order track only... Mid-tempo ballad with a self empowered theme.

More a midtempo ballad like Easy Ride, Nothing Fails, Frozen and Heartbreak City.

It's a powerful gay anthem in the terms of her self empowered lyrics. A mix between Ghosttown and Devil Wouldn't Recognize with some vocoders on her voice."

"There's nothing you could do to me

That hasn't been done…

I Rise, I Rise

Up above it, up above it

I managed to survive"

How much more precise do you want me to be in a description? Don't you all wanna be some sort of surprised? I had an very interesting discussion with Jackie in the "Dark Ballet thread" about the interoperation of a song. Read about it and you get our points.

No, not divers or neither abroad. "deriving ideas and style from a broad and diverse range of dance music." There's a big difference if you read it properly. It's a really good description of the eclectic aspect of the song and not a rehash of what we already know. You'll understand this on Friday. I surely have descibed it more detailed than the press release stating only it's a pop gem and nothing more. What more do you want?

I'm sorry but i don't buy for a second you have any "insiser" info. You keep on posting rehash of the info that surface here and there and when those info turn out fake you change your info saying "M has changed her innitial plan".

Please don't use that word "insider". Yesterday you got a new video clip directed by Jonas Åkerlund. I told you about his involvment for this new era months ago. And got some bullshitting about it too. Didn't I? You got your proof with that "Madame X Tour"-promotion clip. Åkerlund was the director. The news about first single already being shot by Jonas Åkerlund came from me.

I was thinking this might be the video for "Crave". My ex, who met *** in December or January, told him first single has been shot. Drowned Madonna assuming this is the video from L. A. with the drag queens and 70's theme with political message. That might be the third single "Killers Who Are Partying", which I first thought was gonna be the lead  and I told you I thought it was strange when I got info about first pop single being shot and that was not for "Killers Who Are Partying". As I said earlier. I never got the title of that song.

"M has changed her innitial plan". Didn't they? You have an article telling you all about it. I can get some news today that have changed next month.

They reworked  many of the tracks for Madame X. I got accused for lying when I told you last year about the ruff demo for "Dark Ballet". The delay for the new album and then in that Billboard interview it all came out from Madonna's mouth. She was going in a different direction with the album at one point and then took some of the songs she had worked on in those previous sessions and reworked them for what would become the album release.

33 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

I think so, you are saying probably the LA drag queen video is Crave?

No, the first video I reported about here months ago is in my strong belief for "Crave". First single being shot in Morocco. Remember? They just put that one on hold when they decided to release "Medellin" instead.  Pop single first and one for the Latin market. Switched. Make sense if "Crave" was first to go out.

24 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

Ah sorry I guess I not read carefully. Then what are they going to do with killers since a video has been shot? Cancel it as single or release it as a later single?

The LA video will be released.

8 minutes ago, LindebergBoy said:

No, the first video I reported about here months ago is in my strong belief for "Crave". First single being shot in Morocco. Remember? They just put that one on hold when they decided to release "Medellin" instead.  Pop single first and one for the Latin market. Switched. Make sense if "Crave" was first to go out.

So LA video is Killers and will be a later single? 

Anyway we will know soon. Mensch on another forum claims the video for Crave has been filmed yesterday in NYC and that some outdoors scenes will be filmed tomorrow (with Swae Lee, he says he will arrive in NYC tomorrow). Now you say the video for Crave has been filmed a few months ago in Morocco. It will be easy to spot if the video has been shot in Morocco or in NYC so we will know the truth soon.

Anyway we will know soon. Mensch on another forum claims the video for Crave has been filmed yesterday in NYC and that some outdoors scenes will be filmed tomorrow (with Swae Lee, he says he will arrive in NYC tomorrow). Now you say the video for Crave has been filmed a few months ago in Morocco. It will be easy to spot if the video has been shot in Morocco or in NYC so we will know the truth soon.

To be fair, he has made it clear that he assumes - not knows - that what was filmed in Morocco was for Crave.

I understand the doubt in any and all insider info but all of his tea that I’ve read has turned out to be correct - some decisions change but nothing entirely incorrect.

People this is what the only insider that I believed in has posted in other forum, note he’s  the only who has been 100% accurate since the beginning of this era, I follow other Kylie Minogue Forum and her dates and new single information was accurate as well weeks before the official announcement, let’s prove it again this Friday ... 

...”Crave sounds a bit boring. 

Luckily, Future and Dark Bullet are actually more interesting. And you guys have to listen to God Control....” :party:

14 minutes ago, Dan90 said:

People this is what the only insider that I believed in has posted in other forum, note he’s  the only who has been 100% accurate since the beginning of this era, I follow other Kylie Minogue Forum and her dates and new single information was accurate as well weeks before the official announcement, let’s prove it again this Friday ... 

Luckily, Future and Dark Bullet are actually more interesting. And you guys have to listen to God Control....” :party:

Whats dark bullet 

23 minutes ago, Dan90 said:

What about Killers?

20 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

And told it is a pop ballad, which is not. Something was indeed filmed by Åkerlund some months ago. Video with Madonna for first single, this person told me. I'm not lying about that. You got something directed by him yesterday. He is involved. Never got info about the name of the track. If that was for "Crave" or not will see. Makes more sense if it is when that was supposed to be the first release. They might be filming some additional scenes with Swae Lee for completing the video. "Crave" is released this Friday. Takes at least a couple of weeks for a proper release if a video was shot yesterday and tomorrow. Do you think they'll wait over a month for that?

Now you say the video for Crave has been filmed a few months ago in Morocco.

No, the first video I reported about here months ago is in my strong belief for "Crave". I can be wrong.

Not, saying it's for "Crave". It might be. Again never got the title. You're putting words in my mouth.

41 minutes ago, Dan90 said:

Who are you talking about? In what forum? A Kylie Minogue forum? We're talking about Madonna here. You seriously believe him by the quotes": …"Crave sounds a bit boring. Luckily Future and Dark Bullet are actually more interesting. And you guys have to listen to God Control..."?

7 minutes ago, LindebergBoy said:

Who are you talking about? In what forum? A Kylie Minogue forum? We're talking about Madonna here. You seriously believe him by the quotes": …"Crave sounds a bit boring. Luckily Future and Dark Bullet are actually more interesting. And you guys have to listen to God Control..."?

im so excited for dark bullet 

4 minutes ago, LindebergBoy said:

Me too. :laughing:

Here's some insider info about the track "Dark Bullet": 

Hidden Content

• Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

Honestly I believe more in him than you, you have been selling yourself as a Insider but you correct your predictions and your Info “change at last minute” so , no thanks, and I said that same source said all the information regarding the new Kylie Minogue album AS WELL and his accuracy was 100% , you act offended when someone don’t believe you , he instead don’t care what’s how a truly insider acts, and he has been 100% correct at what I saw until this moment, and about “Dark Bullet” that’s a Typo. 

Guest MCGUIM

The supposed lyrics for Crave have been posted online. Anyone know if they are legit?