groovyguy

Madonna + Swae Lee| Crave | May 10

11 minutes ago, adamsapple said:

i listened to mdna album then the three new songs and i could tell the quality difference ...especially the vocals 

MDNA is a masterpiece 

14 minutes ago, adamsapple said:

her manager is quiet this time around oddly maybe he will show up when album is released 

He used to be everywhere during this very important time flying from country to another... but he’s just on IG commenting colorful hearts under every posts... so weird 😑🤔

1 minute ago, adamsapple said:

i like it but the mastering was just ok ..it was rushed 

im addicted sounded just fine though

GG, LS, FF... I mean WOW!! Her voice the music... everything was perfect except few songs 

Just now, ayhamonline said:

He used to be everywhere during this very important time flying from country to another... but he’s just on IG commenting colorful hearts under every posts... so weird 😑🤔

he seems to only show up when shes touring though or doing real promo like interviews etc etc ..when album is out but yeah i feel like he is not on board this era 

Just now, adamsapple said:

he seems to only show up when shes touring though or doing real promo like interviews etc etc ..when album is out but yeah i feel like he is not on board this era 

Something is happening... he’s like a social friend but definitely not her manager 

GG, LS, FF... I mean WOW!! Her voice the music... everything was perfect except few songs 

i was not talking quality of songs i was talking the sound mixing etc ..vocal mastering ..it was bad on mdna :( even during the great love spent ..its a album she did not pour her heart into thats for sure and you can tell 

Something is happening... he’s like a social friend but definitely not her manager 

i would not worry i feel you will prob like the non commercial songs on the album if you liked falling free and love spent ....i prob will too ..i always prefer her non singles 

1 minute ago, adamsapple said:

i was not talking quality of songs i was talking the sound mixing etc ..vocal mastering ..it was bad on mdna :( even during the great love spent ..its a album she did not pour her heart into thats for sure and you can tell 

I don’t think so... 🤔 mixing is not an issue my opinion tho.. 😅

Just now, adamsapple said:

i would not worry i feel you will prob like the non commercial songs on the album if you liked falling free and love spent ....i prob will too ..i always prefer her non singles 

Yeah exactly but I’m afraid we’ll get another RH.. I mean I like the album but I can’t think of one song that I really like to listen from time to time... 😑

13 hours ago, Régine Filange said:

That's why the album will enter only top 5 for a week (if it manages to enter top 5) lol3.gif and the next week will dissapear from the charts. lol3.gif Madonna isn't doing stadium tours, so it will not have a boost during each show from her tour. lol3.gif Commercially Madame X era will end one week after the release.

Name which albums are in the top 5 right now. Do you know? I definitely don't. I just don't think charts and things matter to anyone who isn't in high school. Personally I don't even hear half of the popular shit and I'm only 21.

the good thing is - if the singles and the album flop hard the demand for the "theatre" tour from the general public will be not here, so better chances for fans to get a ticket :tongue:

but fun on the side, I think Madonna's management and Live Nation are already assuming such a situation, which is why there is also this theatre tour and this strange registration process for fans. 

2 minutes ago, Xpresso said:

the good thing is - if the singles and the album flop hard the demand for the "theatre" tour from the general public will be not here, so better chances for fans to get a ticket :tongue:

but fun on the side, I think Madonna's management and Live Nation are already assuming such a situation, which is why there is also this theatre tour and this strange registration process for fans. 

I'm sure all the American dates are already sold out

All tickets will probably be sold out before the album even drops, unless there’s not enough demand for the most expensive ones. With the procedure and the prices, this tour is not really for the public anyway, and there are enough fans to fill the seats.

12 minutes ago, Xpresso said:

The singles are fantastic and not "flopping hard".  Critical response and fan reception has been great.  Making great music is what it is about, not a streaming popularity contest.  I would rather have high art from Madonna than a forgettable, psuedo-"hit" from Ariana or Taylor any day of the week.  

9 minutes ago, L-U-V said:

I'm sure all the American dates are already sold out

really? has there been any official confirmation. we only know that a few show have been added.

It's really weird that most of the criticism Im reading lately seems to be coming from Madonna's own fans.

I dont know if theyve actually thought about what they expect from her, and what that means. I dont know what leads them to believe that she, as an artist, has to conform to those expectations.

Like, who are you to expect that she be making the music YOU want to hear?

Isnt the great thing about Madonna that she doesnt repeat herself? That she doesn't give us Ray of Light 2.0 every time? That she defies expectations? That she doesnt rely on her Greatest Hits?

The new songs are a natural progresssion of things (as is the upcoming Tour... I think she approached this album with such a Tour concept in mind....hence, why she tried out Tears of a Clown a couple of years ago).

I read the same things about Madonna's new music every time she releases an album.

"Shes lost it., she sold out, she just wants to be popular with the kids, she's jumped on the latest trends, she just works with the latest dj's."...are all things I read in magazines and in interviews about, guess what? Erotica and Ray of Light.

So, relax kiddies! Madonna has been at this longer than any of you have.

Just now, Sultrysully said:

The singles are fantastic and not "flopping hard".  Critical response and fan reception has been great.  Making great music is what it is about, not a streaming popularity contest.  I would rather have high art from Madonna than a forgettable, psuedo-"hit" from Ariana or Taylor any day of the week.  

don't ge me wrong, I love the 3 new songs! and critics love them. and I don't care about commercial success, but commerically it's really not successful at the moment ;)

9 minutes ago, Sultrysully said:

High art? That's the problem. It isn't. It's pseudo-intellectual bullshit for the most part. Inspired by high art to come out with this material? If anything thats insulting to real art. Its posing as high art, but its far from it.

1 minute ago, James19709 said:

High art? That's the problem. It isn't. It's pseudo-intellectual bullshit for the most part. Inspired by high art to come out with this material? If anything thats insulting to real art. Its posing as high art, but its far from it.

if anything can be called "high art" in music than it's classical musis. as for the 3 Madame X songs I think they are premium, fastidious mainstream-music.

2 minutes ago, James19709 said:

I have to defend your right to express your opinion. I also have to defend my right to call it a bunch of bullshit.

Madonna has always made lesser-knows things more palatable to the masses.

She doesnt tell people to go read Anne Sexton: she will quote her in her music, or be inspired in her lyrics, which will hopefully spark curiosity in people.

She never claimed to be making high art. I think you think she believes that. 

3 minutes ago, James19709 said:

and what would james consider real art 

5 minutes ago, Xpresso said:

don't ge me wrong, I love the 3 new songs! and critics love them. and I don't care about commercial success, but commerically it's really not successful at the moment ;)

"Gotta be Commercial !"

One more time.
This Song sounds NOTHING LIKE a song by Madonna BUT it may just help explain Madonna's new Direction.
IF you listen to the f*cking thing and aren't in bitch troll mode.  :lord: