groovyguy

Madonna + Swae Lee| Crave | May 10

2 minutes ago, Xpresso said:

if anything can be called "high art" in music than it's classical musis. as for the 3 Madame X songs I think they are premium, fastidious mainstream-music.

her songs that could be considered art like the brilliant falling free would flop even more 

1 minute ago, adamsapple said:

her songs that could be considered art like the brilliant falling free would flop even more 

Nobody cares about flopping or chart positions. I can't believe its even a topic in 2019.

I've never cared about which song is the single or anything like that. The music is either half assed or M is uninspired as fuck but feels the need to make an album. It isn't complex. There is no need to overanalyse what M is doing. The music is just shit. There's nothing more to it.

6 minutes ago, James19709 said:

Nobody cares about flopping or chart positions. I can't believe its even a topic in 2019.

I think it's clear for "highart" music not to chart high or to sell good :silly: 

3 minutes ago, Xpresso said:

I think it's clear for "highart" music not to chart high or to sell good :silly: 

If you think this is "high art" you must be really stupid. Its... acceptable, but it isn't good.

3 minutes ago, James19709 said:

If you think this is "high art" you must be really stupid. Its... acceptable, but it isn't good.

Sorry but if u can read, than u can see that I don't think so ;)

BREAKING NEWS!!!!! Madonna and her PR team will be sending out application forms Today, For all the critics who think they know what or how Madonna should do her Music.  Please send your applications to: (BitchSitYourAssDown, Im Madonna.com)...... LOL

Madonna just enjoys making music. I'm just happy that she still can still intrigued and provoke thoughts. I hate hearing that she's desperate or working with now artists to gain success. B!tch,  she's Madonna!! She doesn't need anyone's approval, she's been doing fine all these years. 

3 minutes ago, Xpresso said:

Sorry but if u can read, than u can see that I don't think so ;)

I'm hungover, I don't care to read your posts properly :lol: We all have our opinions. If you think the music is fantastic that's great.

1 hour ago, ayhamonline said:

Yeah exactly but I’m afraid we’ll get another RH.. I mean I like the album but I can’t think of one song that I really like to listen from time to time... 😑

Maybe if the album had been presented differently, you'd enjoy some of it? I feel the same really, but there are some gems on there. Messiah, for example. Best Night was good too.

2 minutes ago, James19709 said:

I'm hungover, I don't care to read your posts properly :lol: We all have our opinions. If you think the music is fantastic that's great.

i like all three songs so far but i admit im waiting for a dance song ...crave is the best for me ..

Just now, adamsapple said:

i like all three songs so far but i admit im waiting for a dance song ...crave is the best for me ..

I want something that makes me feel something. Anything. lmao. These songs are just subpar. I wish they were leaked demos or something. I like Medellín but if it takes a music video and concepts to enjoy a song, the song was never that great to begin with.

Maybe if the album had been presented differently, you'd enjoy some of it? I feel the same really, but there are some gems on there. Messiah, for example. Best Night was good too.

I think all of her albums have gems on ...and duds too but don't the majority of albums these days 

I think all of her albums have gems on ...and duds too but don't the majority of albums these days 

Agreed. Even with MDNA I loved Gang Bang and I'm Addicted but all 3 singles were trash, so thats why I don't care which songs are singles or not. Out of everything so far Extreme Occident seems like it will be good, but that's it so far. & the fact its only on the deluxe isn't a good sign for the album itself.

1 minute ago, James19709 said:

I want something that makes me feel something. Anything. lmao. These songs are just subpar. I wish they were leaked demos or something. I like Medellín but if it takes a music video and concepts to enjoy a song, the song was never that great to begin with.

No i dont want any leaked demos before the album .this ruined rebel heart for some fans ..they liked the demos more 

Agreed. Even with MDNA I loved Gang Bang and I'm Addicted but all 3 singles were trash, so thats why I don't care which songs are singles or not. Out of everything so far Extreme Occident seems like it will be good, but that's it so far.

I dont know why she or her record companies release radio friendly songs its not like the majority will play them ..oddly enough though medellin airplay in the uk has risen ...but she really should just stop trying for radio play in the usa they will not play her 

3 minutes ago, adamsapple said:

No i dont want any leaked demos before the album .this ruined rebel heart for some fans ..they liked the demos more 

Neither do I, i mean it clouded the album in a way. It was hard to listen to it in the same way we would have if it had been a new release with no leaks, maybe we'd like it more? I'm not sure, but it would have been a different experience.

I dont know why she or her record companies release radio friendly songs its not like the majority will play them ..oddly enough though medellin airplay in the uk has risen ...but she really should just stop trying for radio play in the usa they will not play her 

It would be nice if M released one minute teasers like she did with MDNA so we could see what the album really is.

Neither do I, i mean it clouded the album in a way. It was hard to listen to it in the same way we would have if it had been a new release with no leaks, maybe we'd like it more? I'm not sure, but it would have been a different experience.

well if it had not leaked maybe she would not have rushed to change some songs ...rebel heart for example in my opinion so much better in demo form than album form ...

It would be nice if M released one minute teasers like she did with MDNA so we could see what the album really is.

its a bit too soon for that but i think possibly a week prior to release this will happen 

well if it had not leaked maybe she would not have rushed to change some songs ...rebel heart for example in my opinion so much better in demo form than album form ...

Yeah I agree. Production was my biggest problem with RH. Hold Tight & Joan of Arc went from decent to abysmal. Inside Out demo became some "edgy" bullshit with that production too. Yeah, Rebel Heart was pretty bad. Iconic needed to be deleted in all forms. Made me cringe. Looking back I think she made Bitch I'm Madonna to annoy people, so it works but only on an "I'm trolling" level (lol)

Just now, adamsapple said:

What i do like about all three songs is that they seem to be growers ..not instant wows ...well for me anyway especially medellin when i first heard it i was like ..wtf is this 

Medellín is a genuine grower. The other two, if you think they are growers, I think you're just trying to force yourself to like them, which isn't the same thing. If another of your favourite artists released these songs you probably wouldn't be letting them grow on you. Seems biased.

Medellín is a genuine grower. The other two, if you think they are growers, I think you're just trying to force yourself to like them, which isn't the same thing. If another of your favourite artists released these songs you probably wouldn't be letting them grow on you. Seems biased.

I rise not so much its a ok album closer bit repetitive but i genuinely love crave ...id like it if a other artist sang it too