groovyguy

Madonna + Swae Lee| Crave | May 10

2 minutes ago, James19709 said:

Medellín is a genuine grower. The other two, if you think they are growers, I think you're just trying to force yourself to like them, which isn't the same thing. If another of your favourite artists released these songs you probably wouldn't be letting them grow on you. Seems biased.

Maybe just accept that we all have different opinions and like different things... including different songs... guessing about other peoples reason for liking a song is so useless.

2 minutes ago, James19709 said:

Medellín is a genuine grower. The other two, if you think they are growers, I think you're just trying to force yourself to like them, which isn't the same thing. If another of your favourite artists released these songs you probably wouldn't be letting them grow on you. Seems biased.

That's a bit harsh. In my experience the songs you have to work a little to get into are the ones that survives the long haul. Crave to me takes a little unpacking. No forcing, we're just different. 

24 minutes ago, Bruce Hutchings Rafter said:

BREAKING NEWS!!!!! Madonna and her PR team will be sending out application forms Today, For all the critics who think they know what or how Madonna should do her Music.  Please send your applications to: (BitchSitYourAssDown, Im Madonna.com)...... LOL

Wait do I need to include a resume???? Ugh I need to update it.

1 minute ago, adamsapple said:

I rise not so much its a ok album closer bit repetitive but i genuinely love crave ...id like it if a other artist sang it too 

I Rise will be an awful ending. The chorus is so lazy. I can't believe people called it "anthemic".

24 minutes ago, Bruce Hutchings Rafter said:

BREAKING NEWS!!!!! Madonna and her PR team will be sending out application forms Today, For all the critics who think they know what or how Madonna should do her Music.  Please send your applications to: (BitchSitYourAssDown, Im Madonna.com)...... LOL

Wait do I need to include a resume???? Ugh I need to update it.

3 minutes ago, Cravens said:

That's a bit harsh. In my experience the songs you have to work a little to get into are the ones that survives the long haul. Crave to me takes a little unpacking. No forcing, we're just different. 

I've never felt that way. Good songs don't need to grow on you, its not like music is some foreign thing that we need to sink into to be able to enjoy, thats just delusion. If you have to get used to it, it isn't as good as you thought it would be.

16 minutes ago, James19709 said:

Agreed. Even with MDNA I loved Gang Bang and I'm Addicted but all 3 singles were trash, so thats why I don't care which songs are singles or not. Out of everything so far Extreme Occident seems like it will be good, but that's it so far. & the fact its only on the deluxe isn't a good sign for the album itself.

GB is really something out of this planet.... 💥

3 minutes ago, James19709 said:

I've never felt that way. Good songs don't need to grow on you, its not like music is some foreign thing that we need to sink into to be able to enjoy, thats just delusion. If you have to get used to it, it isn't as good as you thought it would be.

Nah, I disagree. A lot. But you do you, and I'll enjoy my delusions - they're giving me so much out of life :smile:

4 minutes ago, James19709 said:

I Rise will be an awful ending. The chorus is so lazy. I can't believe people called it "anthemic".

It’s not even a proper song... few lyrics repeated for few minutes 

Just now, Cravens said:

Nah, I disagree. A lot. But you do you, and I'll enjoy my dillusions - they're giving me so much out of life :smile:

Madame X does not sound wildly innovative and new, if it has to grow on you it means its probably shit.

Just now, adamsapple said:

f it has to grow on you it means its probably shit.

thats bullshit sorry 

Maybe if you haven't heard much music before, but who listens to any song and thinks "wow this is so new, sounds like nothing I've ever heard before" and how often does that happen?

Just now, James19709 said:

Maybe if you haven't heard much music before, but who listens to any song and thinks "wow this is so new, sounds like nothing I've ever heard before" and how often does that happen?

why do you talk like youre a expert on music lol ...whats your favourite album 

non madonna 

if some people take inspiration from it then its a good ending for the album 

the end 

People take "inspiration" from Taylor Swift's success and career, there's an audience for absolutely everything. Doesn't mean its good.

why do you talk like youre a expert on music lol ...whats your favourite album 

non madonna 

I don't think thats relevant, as there's no comparison. If you have to bring other artists into it it isn't worth discussing.

1 minute ago, James19709 said:

I don't think thats relevant, as there's no comparison. If you have to bring other artists into it it isn't worth discussing.

it is in my opinion as to see what you think is a great album by another artist id prob think is shit 

33 minutes ago, Bruce Hutchings Rafter said:

Ok I think this reply needs its Own post. as it will ge lost in this post. Et voila its now a new Topic post. lol

Just now, Hampus said:

Some people really behave like their opinions are the ultimate truth :thinker: had totally forgotten how annoying some people on forums can be :lol:

Some things aren't really debatable. Shake It Off by Taylor Swift went to #1. Is it good? No. Your opinion isn't the ultimate truth either. If this is how low the bar is for M in 2019 its the most shocking time in her career.

1 minute ago, Bruce Hutchings Rafter said:

Ok I think this reply needs its Own post. as it will ge lost in this post. Et voila its now a new Topic post. lol

Shut the fuck up with the passive aggressive bullshit and use the ignore feature. I can't stand any of the users on this forum who can't stand me. Its always mutual.

3 minutes ago, James19709 said:

Your opinion isn't the ultimate truth either.

Ha, ha nope my opinion is not the ultimate truth...but unlike you I also do not behave like it is :lol::lol: