groovyguy

Madonna + Swae Lee| Crave | May 10

17 minutes ago, LindebergBoy said:

I wouldn't say a cool track. It's more tropical and fresh. Think summer reggae bob.

Ok mister, here we are, i assume you have heard it then ? Can you tell us one lyrics line from the song then ? If you do so i will publicly appologyze for calling you a fake insider. As for now i keep on saying you don't know anything, cause what you wrote above is once again a rehash mix of what has been written in the official description of the song and what the ATRL insider said about the track. So, come on, give us a precise lyrics line from the song ?! 

1 minute ago, TonyMontana said:

Ok mister, here we are, i assume you have heard it then ? Can you tell us one lyrics line from the song then ? If you do so i will publicly appologyze for calling you a fake insider. As for now i keep on saying you don't know anything, cause what you wrote above is once again a rehash mix of what has been written in the official description of the song and what the ATRL insider said about the track. So, come on, give us a precise lyrics line from the song ?! 

In the demonstration of this evidence
Some have called it religion

8 hours ago, ayhamonline said:

It’s not even a proper song... few lyrics repeated for few minutes 

8 hours ago, James19709 said:

If this is Madonna when she's inspired, I don't know what to tell you. Disappointing at the very least

From the three already released songs from Madame X I find I rise the best of them and mainly because of its theme and subject, it's not even by far one of my Madonna's favorite songs but I can enjoy it and I appreciate the fact that she's writing about important things. But I do agree with you that it's not a masterpiece, the lyrics could be deeper and the structure less repetitive (still I just like it).

About being anthemic... I have always thought that you can't just say "I'm gonna write an anthem", then just release it and voilà it's an anthem! Yes, the intention is very important, but that's just the beginning,  an anthem has to be adopted by a community because it has an important meaning for them, it has to be something that they feel identified with and that brings strength and confidence to the group, and I rise is far away from that...  So I mean, I rise is more like a tribute than an anthem, and that's not a bad thing, as I said before I appreciate that she's using her voice to sing more than lovesongs (which I like) or tunes where she fantasizes about a city she doesn't seems to know, forgetting of all her problems in the bed of a papi. Yes, maybe is not a complex song in terms of structure, production of lyrics, but I decided to acknowledge the intention, hoping she explores more of this in a deeper way.