groovyguy

Madonna + Swae Lee| Crave | May 10

Just now, drivebitch said:

Here we go bringing up Gaga again. :Madonna007:

its the NEW member who brought her up ..surprise surprise lol ...just felt like he or she needed to try and rub salt in the wounds of madonna fans by telling the forum she had a number 1 duet with bradley cooper

30 minutes ago, Nahual said:

While I agree that chart positions for Madonna's latest singles are irrelevant given her already cemented legacy, I don't think that some of the artists that you singled out as being flops really deserve that criticism.  I don't mean to go off on a tangent, but Rihanna hasn't released a single from her own album since like 2016, so of course she hasn't had noteworthy chart success recently; she literally has no new music of her own. And Gaga just had a #1 single in the US, UK, Canada, Australia, and several other major markets a few months ago, not to mention a successful movie soundtrack which she wrote and sang most of the songs for, which also went #1 in over 15 countries. So I don't understand the "nobody is interested in anymore" argument regarding  these two artists in particular.

Madonna has more number 1s ......just saying ...! 

I don't think that Crave it's single material. It's my favorite track so far, but its sound is not very unique and I fear that it may get lost in the current music landscape. Imo the single should be the best banger on the album or the most experimental track. The single should shake up things and make people talk about it. Also, it would be really nice to have a single without features. On top of that, it is not rocket science to realize that the second single would benefit a lot from the Eurovision exposure. :Madonna033:

10 minutes ago, Lucifer's Angel said:

I don't think that Crave it's single material. It's my favorite track so far, but its sound is not very unique and I fear that it may get lost in the current music landscape. Imo the single should be the best banger on the album or the most experimental track. The single should shake up things and make people talk about it. Also, it would be really nice to have a single without features. On top of that, it is not rocket science to realize that the second single would benefit a lot from the Eurovision exposure. :Madonna033:

god control ...but she wont release it ...but she should ...

8 hours ago, ayhamonline said:

The question is: is Israel safe?? I guess you don’t watch news.. 🤔 

Israël is a safe country. It’s only on the border with Palestine that there is once in a while some fights and rockets thrown. 

Hundreds of thousands people visit Israel each year. I went there twice.

Madonna has always loved Israel. She performed there several times and Israéliens mostly like her too.

No worries. 

Wow, it’s finished already? Congratulations to the editing team! Looks like the final version, I guess we’ll see soon enough.

It’s nothing special but good enough for how quickly it was made. She looks beautiful!

56 minutes ago, Frank said:

Beautiful and simple. I bow for the queen. I'm happy. Getting this old-school-Madonna-MTV-releases all over again. I'm amazed what they've done in such a short time with this. The speech in the beginning. The pause in the middle letting the doves fly up in the sky. Symbolic.