groovyguy

Madonna + Swae Lee| Crave | May 10

35 minutes ago, Andymad said:

She looks absolutely stunning in this video!! Only weird part is her dancing. It makes no sense that she’s jumping around or even dancing at all. I just don’t get it lol

I don’t think it’s weird at all. Maybe a bit over the top but you do know that people dance to music other than EDM and gay circuit techno, eh?! 🤡

Lately, Brown has been collaborating with female talents, too, releasing new songs with Madonna and Tove Lo. “I was very excited when Madonna approached me,” Brown says of the pop icon. “It was dope to hear that she loved MY music, you know what I’m saying? I jumped to whatever she wanted me to do. We chilled in the studio in L.A. Just me her and Mike Dean just coming up with songs… singing in front of her live, and we would just bounce ideas off each other, it was cool.”

The session yielded the song “Crave,” which appears on Madonna’s forthcoming album, “Madame X.”

https://variety.com/2019/music/news/swae-lee-interview-post-malone-sunflower-1203219411/

2 hours ago, DaddyZ said:

I don’t think it’s weird at all. Maybe a bit over the top but you do know that people dance to music other than EDM and gay circuit techno, eh?! 🤡

Okaaaaaaaay well I didn’t mean full out going and raving lol. I just found her movements to be bigger than what the song’s temp was. That’s all daddy🥐

I’ve just had a thought. With her having her signature mole, do you think he plays a lover she once had in NY or Detroit? And she’s craving him and remembering him. And she’s all grown up remembering these times and he’s in her memory still young the guy she always craved and still does. My god...

2 hours ago, Andymad said:

I’ve just had a thought. With her having her signature mole, do you think he plays a lover she once had in NY or Detroit? And she’s craving him and remembering him. And she’s all grown up remembering these times and he’s in her memory still young the guy she always craved and still does. My god...

I felt it was a nod to her relationship to Basquiat. 

30 minutes ago, cherry said:

Madame X era or True Blue era? One may never know

22.jpg.c51570cfd868663781f987ed741b797b.jpg

madonna-papa-dont-preach.jpgwhen I watched it I thought I was the only one picking up these vibes. Even the way she's carrying herself gives me True Blue era/Papa Don't Preach vibes. And I'm LIVING for it 

I love that screen shot too, reminds me of the 80's as well, maybe the Bordeline video.

Stunning video yet so simple !:luv:

A real Madonna statement I guess: yes, you can express sexuality even when society won't let you !

Makes love the song even more...

1 hour ago, Mister_Pop said:

I love that screen shot too, reminds me of the 80's as well, maybe the Bordeline video.

Stunning video yet so simple !:luv:

A real Madonna statement I guess: yes, you can express sexuality even when society won't let you !

Makes love the song even more...

Shes dancing with the hat like on the borderline vídeo, is so pretty

8 hours ago, Andymad said:

Basquiat ?