groovyguy

Madonna @ Eurovision Song Contest on 5/18/2019

40 minutes ago, Lucifer's Angel said:

In case you missed it, Madame X is a freedom fighter.  :bubblebitch:

She got people talking about her performance, alright. Did she do it on purpose or not? Madame X chooses to hear no evil...

2 minutes ago, poodle said:

She got people talking about her performance, alright. Did she do it on purpose or not? Madame X chooses to hear no evil...

TBH i don't know ...i dont get why she didn't not lip sync or have any backing track on her like a prayer vocals - she did on her billboard performance and future so why not like a prayer ...these haters of hers would not buy her tickets or album anyway but she is reaching out to them with this performance they're even coming back for seconds 

11 minutes ago, adamsapple said:

TBH i don't know ...i dont get why she didn't not lip sync or have any backing track on her like a prayer vocals - she did on her billboard performance and future so why not like a prayer ...these haters of hers would not buy her tickets or album anyway but she is reaching out to them with this performance they're even coming back for seconds 

Probably because she normally sings Like a Prayer very good!

Just now, Xpresso said:

Probably because she normally sings Like a Prayer very good!

but i heard the rehearsal of it and it was even worse vocally ...i dont know just thankful social media wasnt about when she performed the vma ray of light lol ....

3 minutes ago, adamsapple said:

but i heard the rehearsal of it and it was even worse vocally ...i dont know just thankful social media wasnt about when she performed the vma ray of light lol ....

so maybe it really was intended to sound this way? would be very cool indeed :polish:

6 minutes ago, Xpresso said:

so maybe it really was intended to sound this way? would be very cool indeed :polish:

nah i just think she was vocally off nervous and pissed off that israel would not give her artistic freedom...tired ...even sick :( i hope not sick 

somebody from her team should have advised her against it after the rehearsal vocally ..but why didnt they ..

i dont know it just seems so unlike madonna to even risk it with such a huge audience ...

either way people who dont know who she is do now lol watching video ...and possibly even researching who she is etc so its not all bad 

15 minutes ago, adamsapple said:

Yes, the MTV VMA and EMA performances were horrible back in 1998, but they didn't edit her vocals or cut her perfomance in any way, but re-ran the whole things several times during the following weeks for everyone to witness.

17 minutes ago, poodle said:

Yes, the MTV VMA and EMA performances were horrible back in 1998, but they didn't edit her vocals or cut her perfomance in any way, but re-ran the whole things several times during the following weeks for everyone to witness.

you do realise the polished version is on MADONNAS page right ? its her property and like her dvds she has fixed some vocal errors ...some haters are saying its fraud lol ..REALLY 

16 minutes ago, adamsapple said:

you do realise the polished version is on MADONNAS page right ? its her property and like her dvds she has fixed some vocal errors ...some haters are saying its fraud lol ..REALLY 

You seem to love to mute people yet keep on spillling out mindless BS. Muted.