Sign in to follow this  
God Is Grying

Apple Interview for Madame X

On 4/26/2019 at 11:18 AM, NickiFinn said:

well she looks awful

Give me this look over anything from Medellin MV or that outfit from the world premiere.

I think she looks great. Just bad lighting on one side of her face

4 minutes ago, ScottyX said:

Whatever happened to this video??

I have a feeling something more was planned with Apple, but it must have fallen through.  Or possibly, that's all Apple cared to release.   Not entirely impossible. 

11 hours ago, thelioncourtheart_ said:

It was never released beyond on those clips. There is a longer interview but no word why it wasn't at least released in increments or once the album dropped.

Well, there always are "longer clips".  I suspect something more was planned.  I personally thought it may have been a concert/documentary special or some sort was going to follow.  Maybe it's still happening?  Maybe Apple has secured exclusive rights to stream her Madame X concert?  Who knows? 

6 minutes ago, MarXus said:

Well, there always are "longer clips".  I suspect something more was planned.  I personally thought it may have been a concert/documentary special or some sort was going to follow.  Maybe it's still happening?  Maybe Apple has secured exclusive rights to stream her Madame X concert?  Who knows? 

It was promo set to be released as the album dropped but nothing came of it. People say she looks terrible but I thought she looked great and the vibe of the interview seemed great. The documentary did follow with "The World of Madame X" but aside from this and I believe another clip or two, it was all that was released.

It was nice seeing her talk about the album and many of her older songs on her and through the radio station set up for her until it was removed. TagPolice has most of the clips.

7 minutes ago, thelioncourtheart_ said:

It was promo set to be released as the album dropped but nothing came of it. People say she looks terrible but I thought she looked great and the vibe of the interview seemed great. The documentary did follow with "The World of Madame X" but aside from this and I believe another clip or two, it was all that was released.

It was nice seeing her talk about the album and many of her older songs on her and through the radio station set up for her until it was removed. TagPolice has most of the clips.

Yeah, I figured it was more of a promotional deal for the album then anything. It makes you wonder if something more was planned.  Though, "The World of Madame X" went to Amazon

3 minutes ago, MarXus said:

Yeah, I figured it was more of a promotional deal for the album then anything. It makes you wonder if something more was planned.  Though, "The World of Madame X" went to Amazon

And that had no promotion. It just showed up and fans got wind of it and then came Madonna's Instagram post advertising it. It was more than likely the usual release week interview/sit down press junket that ultimately ended up not fully surfacing. Though I wonder what else she spoke about in regards to the album.

5 minutes ago, madgefan said:

There is one where Mike Dean talks about the record too.

2 minutes ago, thelioncourtheart_ said:

And that had no promotion. It just showed up and fans got wind of it and then came Madonna's Instagram post advertising it. It was more than likely the usual release week interview/sit down press junket that ultimately ended up not fully surfacing. Though I wonder what else she spoke about in regards to the album.

Oh, I forgot about the Garage Band remix deal at the Apple stores.  Sounds like it was all tied into that.  I don't think that event really got the exposure it was hoping.