• Give Me All Your Luvin'
    • Girl Gone Wild
    • Turn Up the Radio
    • Living for Love
    • Ghosttown
    • Bitch I'm Madonna
    • Medellín

17 minutes ago, PWCCA said:

To be completely honest, Ghosttown and GGW are the ONLY decent videos she has produced in the 2010s, and even these pale in comparison to most of her 80s and 90s videos.

I have a really hard time with this list, not because of the amazing artistry, but because of the lack thereof.

I respect putting Bitch Im Madonna, her most viewed video of the 2010s at top of the list BUT the reality is she had celebritys dial in their parts - "hey beyonce, I need hits/viewers, can you pull out your cameraphone and mouth bitch im madonna against a black wall and send back to me really quick" - Beyonce, mid working out, grabs phone and quickly records that and send back"  THIS was the ultimate, the pinnacle of desperate Madonna holding on to youth and for that I cannot watch it and goes on bottom of my list.

1. Ghosttown (the one with the most storyline)

2. Girl Gone Wild (love the choreography)

3. Medellin (if only she had failed in including the horses)

4. Turn up the radio (love her look and Florence)

5. Bitch I'm Madonna (all those cameos are a wasted opportunity)

6. Give me all your love (nothing more than a Superbowl oromo)

7. Living for love (hate the photography and the concept, mixing Greek mythology with Spanish culture already seen in TAB)

2 hours ago, pourhomme80 said:

I have a really hard time with this list, not because of the amazing artistry, but because of the lack thereof.

I respect putting Bitch Im Madonna, her most viewed video of the 2010s at top of the list BUT the reality is she had celebritys dial in their parts - "hey beyonce, I need hits/viewers, can you pull out your cameraphone and mouth bitch im madonna against a black wall and send back to me really quick" - Beyonce, mid working out, grabs phone and quickly records that and send back"  THIS was the ultimate, the pinnacle of desperate Madonna holding on to youth and for that I cannot watch it and goes on bottom of my list.

And it goes without saying that Beyoncé and Kanye West accepted to do their cameo just because that Tidal thing... The video could have been better without that messy attempt to imitate Taylor's "Bad Blood"...

7 hours ago, pourhomme80 said:

I think that’s how people saw it. But, I think she thought she came up with a catch phrase people were gonna start saying. But it didn’t really work out that way. Kinda like she thought people were gonna chant “L U V MADONNA!” and that didn’t really happen either. 

I picked Medellín because I think it’s the most authentic Madonna. These are really all the things she loves rolled into one. Riding horses, extravagant costume parties, 25 year old papis, praying about some bullshit, humping the floor, whips, a little comedy with the dress on that guys head... and a nice cha cha.