Madame X Tour May 6 Announcement

Frank

2 minutes ago, adamsapple said:

how can she go from the biggest grossing solo touring artist in the world to doing a little gig down at local pubs lol ...i mean ..wtf 

god i hope its fake ..if true i hope its just for america 

Im starting to praying ! 

2 minutes ago, adamsapple said:

how can she go from the biggest grossing solo touring artist in the world to doing a little gig down at local pubs lol ...i mean ..wtf 

god i hope its fake ..if true i hope its just for america 

Be more positive. It could work out amazing for everyone, especially when she comes into the audience. Smaller, intimate, hopefully fans only and no casuals. We get her to ourselves. And ICON may have great chances on contests. Relax! It's not announced publicly yet.

this era is depressing for me ..not only does every bloody article about madonna starts with her age ....her songs are flopping and her haters have grown in large numbers telling her to retire etc  if you read the comments on you tube etc  and now this new tour is her doing small gigs and charging a fortune makes me wonder if indeed she is going to retire soon :(

unhappy fan here 

OMG theater??? Fuck yeah, that would be so interesting and innovative!!! I love the idea of theaters because you can achieve really a wonderful level of intimacy and the quality of sound is even better than arenas!

Obviously the tickets will be very expensive, but rightfully so. I believe that if you wanna see Madonna close you either got to fight and queue for it or you got to pay a lot.

Madonna is not an arena act and it is fucking humiliating to see Madonna perform in arenas cuz she gives her best in a stadium production tour when she rehearse much more and the budget is higher. Lets face it, there is not great intimacy in an arena and whoever wants Madonna to become an ordinary arena act is trying to tarnish her legendary legacy. 

I'm so glad that Madonna keeps doing what she wants to and the theater is a great reinvention! I'm sure she will deliver mind-blowing theatrics...I mean just look at the poster :drama:

That being said, it is very luckily that in the future she will do again a stadium greatest hits tour...but for now let her experimenting something new :kiss2:

Ugh, I haven’t felt this disappointed in a long time. I’m sure there must be an exciting concept behind it but it just feels like she’s giving up in a way... It’s not a Vegas residency but if she’s only doing the US it’s not all that different.

Anyway, I’m sure I’m overreacting and I’ll embrace it eventually. But it feels like the end of an era.

2 minutes ago, Joseebus said:

Mini residencies. Great.

Well, unless I can swing a New York trip in September it looks like I won’t get to see her this time. I guarantee you she’s going to do extremely limited dates at the big cities and probably won’t come down south at all.

There are quite a few venues all over the US in 2019 from what I could see.

4 minutes ago, Ambrose said:

Ugh, I haven’t felt this disappointed in a long time. I’m sure there must be an exciting concept behind it but it just feels like she’s giving up in a way... It’s not a Vegas residency but if she’s only doing the US it’s not all that different.

Anyway, I’m sure I’m overreacting and I’ll embrace it eventually. But it feels like the end of an era.

it feels sad ....especially when even cher does arena tours ...

shes just going to up the prices too to make up for any losses due to it 

3 minutes ago, M-Dollar said:

I don't listen to rumors until we get the official news on Monday. Don't think people should get upset yet, wait and see :rainbow:

It's from LiveNation so not rumors.

When you actually look at the photos of the theatres...there are no bad seats! And there is a VIP red carpet photo for each front row ticket holder. Backstage pre-show and group photo on stage before show.

Just now, rebelheart29 said:

true but around the time she started working on the album i remember her saying something about arena's.

She got asked before Rebel Heart if she thought about doing smaller and more intimate shows. But she did tour arenas. Let's wait and see.