Madame X Tour May 6 Announcement

Frank

17 minutes ago, Lucifer's Angel said:

OMG theater??? Fuck yeah, that would be so interesting and innovative!!! I love the idea of theaters because you can achieve really a wonderful level of intimacy and the quality of sound is even better than arenas!

Obviously the tickets will be very expensive, but rightfully so. I believe that if you wanna see Madonna close you either got to fight and queue for it or you got to pay a lot.

Madonna is not an arena act and it is fucking humiliating to see Madonna perform in arenas cuz she gives her best in a stadium production tour when she rehearse much more and the budget is higher. Lets face it, there is not great intimacy in an arena and whoever wants Madonna to become an ordinary arena act is trying to tarnish her legendary legacy. 

I'm so glad that Madonna keeps doing what she wants to and the theater is a great reinvention! I'm sure she will deliver mind-blowing theatrics...I mean just look at the poster :drama:

That being said, it is very luckily that in the future she will do again a stadium greatest hits tour...but for now let her experimenting something new :kiss2:

of course it will be fantastic show ..but the prices omg ...lol ..i best sell a kidney 

5 minutes ago, anaglyphx said:

It's from LiveNation so not rumors.

When you actually look at the photos of the theatres...there are no bad seats! And there is a VIP red carpet photo for each front row ticket holder. Backstage pre-show and group photo on stage before show.

But "madonnalatravel.shop.ticketstoday.com" is not "www.livenation.com" and why would Live Nation leak tour dates when it will be official on Monday? Just wondering, not saying you are wrong :angel:

I am seeing website codes for US, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand and Colombia. But no dates or anything.

But it could just be the regional Ticketmaster sites. Just odd to see Colombia there with the others.

2 minutes ago, anaglyphx said:

I am seeing website codes for US, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand and Colombia. But no dates or anything.

But it could just be the regional Ticketmaster sites. Just odd to see Colombia there with the others.

Any idea about venue size in Colonbia and UK?

5 minutes ago, anaglyphx said:

Any others places in Latin America?

10 minutes ago, o_g_c_x said:

With those prices the only fan that will attend is the russian girl that follows her everywhere.

the prices are outrageous and so not fair ...i knew she would do this 

do smaller venues but up the prices to make up for any loss from not doing a arena :( 

how sad ...

I would like to be positive about this but I just cannot, I mean a theater is great yeah... if you will assist to see vocal artist, Adele, Kelly Clarkson fits perfect, intimate and enjoy but it’s Madonna!! Madonna it’s visual and she needs screen, dancers, lighting and stuff , that stuff does not fit in a small venue, also, I don’t F understand why she’s performing 3 nights in a venue for 3k instead to do 1 of 9k ??‍♂️ I feel disappointed, in the first Image for the tour promotion leaked yesterday you see that little guitar behind of her, how we can explain that Madonna is not an 2hrs acoustic show? Those prices are insane! If she wants to attract the new generations she will fail , a teenanger cannot afford those prices, that team she has will kill her career, I was positive this morning due the page news of Madonna that is a French sure (who leaked all the information of venues and set list for Rebel Heart tour) posted this morning her article where they announce the dates for Paris, Bourdaux and Montepellier for Sept-Oct... but considering the official web pages that indicates the venues for US , my hopes has just disappeared... 

She said she wanted to reinvent the live show. That is exactly what she is doing. And exactly what we all wanted. She has done the blockbuster show many times over. She has nothing left to prove there.

We get a small intimate venue where she doesn't have to please crowds with The Immaculate Collection.

She wouldn't crap on her fans like that, then again all those who could afford to see a show 5 times in a row tells her that her fans are loaded. 

Go take a look at the photos of the venues, they are tiny and amazing. Don't be so negative before it even starts!

4 minutes ago, Dan90 said:

I would like to be positive about this but I just cannot, I mean a theater is great yeah... if you will assist to see vocal artist, Adele, Kelly Clarkson fits perfect, intimate and enjoy but it’s Madonna!! Madonna it’s visual and she needs screen, dancers, lighting and stuff , that stuff does not fit in a small venue, also, I don’t F understand why she’s performing 3 nights in a venue for 3k instead to do 1 of 9k ??‍♂️ I feel disappointed, in the first Image for the tour promotion leaked yesterday you see that little guitar behind of her, how we can explain that Madonna is not an 2hrs acoustic show? Those prices are insane! If she wants to attract the new generations she will fail , a teenanger cannot afford those prices, that team she has will kill her career, I was positive this morning due the page news of Madonna that is a French sure (who leaked all the information of venues and set list for Rebel Heart tour) posted this morning her article where they announce the dates for Paris, Bourdaux and Montepellier for Sept-Oct... but considering the official web pages that indicates the venues for US , my hopes has just disappeared... 

the guitar is from what ever she filmed in lisbon ..but yeah im really sad too but i dont think she needs screens ..etc ...it all makes sense this hologram thing now ..try and justify these prices 

1 minute ago, anaglyphx said:

She said she wanted to reinvent the live show. That is exactly what she is doing. And exactly what we all wanted. She has done the blockbuster show many times over. She has nothing left to prove there.

We get a small intimate venue where she doesn't have to please crowds with The Immaculate Collection.

She wouldn't crap on her fans like that, then again all those who could afford to see a show 5 times in a row tells her that her fans are loaded. 

Go take a look at the photos of the venues, they are tiny and amazing. Don't be so negative before it even starts!

the idea excites me ..the prices do not ..

Oh my god, this is getting more and more depressing. I was so looking forward to seeing her live and it looks like it’s not happening.

1 minute ago, anaglyphx said:

Its my first madonna tour that im going to attent and i rly wanted something big and stunning.