Madame X Tour May 6 Announcement

Frank

1 minute ago, adamsapple said:

the guitar is from what ever she filmed in lisbon ..but yeah im really sad too but i dont think she needs screens ..etc ...it all makes sense this hologram thing now ..try and justify these prices 

Those holograms are horrendous, it better worked the screens she used for her Hung Up/ Feel good inc performance. I’m sad sad sad sad and disappointed. 

1 minute ago, anaglyphx said:

She said she wanted to reinvent the live show. That is exactly what she is doing. And exactly what we all wanted. She has done the blockbuster show many times over. She has nothing left to prove there.

We get a small intimate venue where she doesn't have to please crowds with The Immaculate Collection.

She wouldn't crap on her fans like that, then again all those who could afford to see a show 5 times in a row tells her that her fans are loaded. 

Go take a look at the photos of the venues, they are tiny and amazing. Don't be so negative before it even starts!

The fact everyone's getting all upset without even knowing anything of the show is stellar!

I welcome the idea. I wanted to fly to many of these cities major from Canada and now it just opens up a few more options for tickets for me and that even with the rush of fans and how awful TM will be, I'm sure I'll be pleased since with the venue being much smaller, I can still sit like 15-20 rows back.

There is tickets for 50 usd , but if was hard to get one of those in a arena ... now for a Theater?? It probably will be only 500-900 seats for that price (or maybe less) this will be a totally failure... if she hardly sold those 400 usd for the arenas (bc the last days previous the show were the only tickets available to buy) now a 1000 ticket? 

39 minutes ago, adamsapple said:

of course it will be fantastic show ..but the prices omg ...lol ..i best sell a kidney 

the prices are justified cuz she puts on a legendary show. Maybe she will use the same mind blowing technology (encoded reality, holograms etc) that she used during the bbmas.. that technology cannot work on big venues I think.

I'm very happy that she's doing something different and unique. The RHT tour proved that arenas are not meant for Madonna cuz the production of the show is too much lowered down. 

Finally, just a reminder that an Iphone costs more than 500$..it is just about priorities you know.

1 minute ago, anaglyphx said:

It's late, I'm tired.

Hope you all enjoyed my scoop! Madonna-Infinity exclusive.

Where's my prize? LOL!

I'll DM a pic of my Secret Garden as thanks!

I mean the fact all of this is so accurate even with websites, and not the typical 'I heard from my friend, who's friends with the person who walks his dog, who's said her cousin's ex husband gave me a list of all the tour dates!'. Even if this all turned out to be fake, your info has rescued me and given me something to look forward to until Monday morning when everything is out.

1 minute ago, Lucifer's Angel said:

the prices are justified cuz she puts on a legendary show. Maybe she will use the same mind blowing technology (encoded reality, holograms etc) that she used during the bbmas.. that technology cannot work on big venues I think.

I'm very happy that she's doing something different and unique. The RHT tour proved that arenas are not meant for Madonna cuz the production of the show is too much lowered down. 

Nonsense...RHT was perfect for the arena size.

3 minutes ago, Lucifer's Angel said:

im not saying its not justified and it will be brilliant and she does put on a great show ..in my opinion shes the best ever live female performer ...

can you imagine the holograms are dead close to you ..and they are around the theatre ...would that work 

Just now, o_g_c_x said:

Nonsense...RHT was perfect for the arena size.

If you compare the RHT with the MDNA,S&S and Confession tours it is crystal clear that it was a step back. The production on RHT as well as the dance numbers and the stage design were not on the same level of Madonna best tours.

Just now, adamsapple said:

im not saying its not justified and it will be brilliant and she does put on a great show ..in my opinion shes the best ever live female performer ...

can you imagine the holograms are dead close to you ..and they are around the theatre ...would that work 

with some special glasses like in the cinema maybe

1 minute ago, adamsapple said:

Holograms are only seen on the screen

1 minute ago, Bat-Fan said:

Holograms are only seen on the screen

shes obviously invested in this ...i guess it wont just be seen on the screen 

makes sense why she spent so much on it now if shes taking it on tour 

i like the idea ..the prices not so much ....id pay £300 to see her not £1000 

4 minutes ago, adamsapple said:

shes obviously invested in this ...i guess it wont just be seen on the screen 

makes sense why she spent so much on it now if shes taking it on tour 

i like the idea ..the prices not so much ....id pay £300 to see her not £1000 

Sorry but these holograms are gimmicky. I am more interested in good lighting, big production stage with amazing backdrops. 

11 minutes ago, Lucifer's Angel said:

If you compare the RHT with the MDNA,S&S and Confession tours it is crystal clear that it was a step back. The production on RHT as well as the dance numbers and the stage design were not on the same level of Madonna best tours.

And you think the show will be bigger in a 1000 people theater?

The arenas she played in MDNA were the same as in RHT. Arena is the perfect fit for her, but she wants to do the Barbra Streisand style...