Madame X Tour May 6 Announcement

Frank

Why are you guys being so hysterical without the official info? We can’t say all the info is accurate. To me this is super exciting (I’m a HUGE fan of Madonna’s shows like Confessions or S&S), because to see a star like MADONNA in a venue like those is beyond amazing. Imagine seeing her without 200 dancers, big moving screen etc. Just you and Madonna ? 

I’m hoping she goes not only to the US and Europe just like in 2015-2016. There are fans outside those regions, if you didn’t know hahaha

1 minute ago, confessed said:

Why are you guys being so hysterical without the official info? We can’t say all the info is accurate. To me this is super exciting (I’m a HUGE fan of Madonna’s shows like Confessions or S&S), because to see a star like MADONNA in a venue like those is beyond amazing. Imagine seeing her without 200 dancers, big moving screen etc. Just you and Madonna ? 

I’m hoping she goes not only to the US and Europe just like in 2015-2016. There are fans outside those regions, if you didn’t know hahaha

the prices ...lol 

i dont know why im being fussed anyway it will prob be really difficult to get a ticket :(

Just now, adamsapple said:

the prices ...lol 

i dont know why im being fussed anyway it will prob be really difficult to get a ticket :(

The prices. Yeah haha. With Madonna it’s always been an issue ? but I’m ready to spend at least $750 VIP to see her. It’s a nice experience 

8 minutes ago, o_g_c_x said:

And you think the show will be bigger in a 1000 people theater?

The arenas she played in MDNA were the same as in RHT. Arena is the perfect fit for her, but she wants to do the Barbra Streisand style...

nah MDNA was mainly a stadium tour with a much bigger production than RHT. The arena is a bad compromise between epic show and intimacy. The stadium is the best fit for a legendary performer, but a small venue can be amazing too!

On a small theater she may be able to use groundbreaking technology, but even if that is not the case  at least the level of intimacy and the quality of sound is unmatched.

Don't you like the Olympya performance in 2012, for instance? I would love to attend something like that. 

42 minutes ago, Dan90 said:

Those prices are insane! If she wants to attract the new generations she will fail , a teenanger cannot afford those prices, that team she has will kill her career

HAHAHAHA, all those hundreds of thousands of poor teenagers who listen to her music and attend her gigs  HAHAHA! Yeah... right!

1 minute ago, Lucifer's Angel said:

nah MDNA was mainly a stadium tour with a much bigger production than RHT. The arena is a bad compromise between epic show and intimacy. The stadium is the best fit for a legendary performer, but a small venue can be amazing too!

On a small theater she may be able to use groundbreaking technology, but even if that is not the case  at least the level of intimacy and the quality of sound is unmatched.

Don't you like the Olympya performance in 2012, for instance? I would love to attend something like that. 

Good luck then. You will need it to get a ticket...

2 minutes ago, Lucifer's Angel said:

yes i loved the olympya performance ...its good for fans who wish to get closer to her ...i just hope the prices are lower than the prices that are showing 

1 minute ago, vitoralmeiida said:

Oh guys... I'm so sad. :(

If it's not a stadium tour chances are very very low that she's coming to Brazil.
I really thought I was going to see her live again.

Guys from North America/Europe don't know how lucky you are.

:Madonna023::Madonna047::Madonna023:

nah brazil has smaller venues ..i think she will do brazil ...looking at the dates it seems she will be doing this tour for a very long time 

5 minutes ago, 9oldfrapp said:

Sorry but all this moaning and bitching about the prices - did you people even bother to take a look at what's included in those travel packages - YES, these are PACKAGES. Regular tickets will go much less than that.

Front row regular ticket is $2000

Well let’s get the fact str8, 

1.-News of Madonna said Madonna was looking for Arenas to perform in Paris, Bordeaux and Montepellier, then maybe in Europe she will perform in Arenas? (-Kylie Minogue for her Golden tour made anything like this)

2.-Just in case she performs in LatinAmerica and Asia she needs also to perform in arenas, not because there’s theaters but because those prices will not work here, (the VIP package cost almost 500 daily salaries for Mexicans) when the tickets for her previous tour were 500usd for VIP ppl really get upset and she received criticism for it and i am pretty sure is the same situation for Latinoamerica and Asia. 

3.- Holograms are not an option, they are only seen in screens, just look at the amateurs videos in YouTube of her performance in BB.

4.-The tickets less than 300usd will go fast.