Madame X Tour May 6 Announcement

Frank

Ppl there is any chance to think these are only a promo tour? Like she did with Hard Candy and Confessions? Also did you noted she’s spending lot of time per city? (From 12 to 22 in Brooklyn) then can we suppose she won’t visit too many cities? ??‍♂️ For me this is a disaster, I’m sorry. 

1 minute ago, Dan90 said:

Ppl there is any chance to think these are only a promo tour? Like she did with Hard Candy and Confessions? Also did you noted she’s spending lot of time per city? (From 12 to 22 in Brooklyn) then can we suppose she won’t visit too many cities? ??‍♂️ For me this is a disaster, I’m sorry. 

I heard about this last year, that there are 2 tours. A downscaled show this year and an arena/stadium tour for next year.

4 minutes ago, stancherry said:

I heard about this last year, that there are 2 tours. A downscaled show this year and an arena/stadium tour for next year.

if this is true, I sigh in relief

the only rumor linking her to argentina I had heard so far was a vague "Madonna in Buenos Aires in 2020"

16 minutes ago, Occidental said:

Does she really expect people to pay ridiculous prices to see her pretending to sing over a backing track?!? I'll pay my mortgage off thanks. 

I know it is expensive but I think she's worthy every penny that she's asking for. 

Anyway, it will be sold out even if you don't attend :kitty:

10 minutes ago, angelamanda623 said:

BEYOND, BEYOND, BEYOND!  I will see you all in the ticket line suckas!

Right? I think we do this every tour.

Fans: *complain complain complain*...... I'm not going

Also Fans: Yeah, so anyways I went to 3 shows and I might fly to another continent to see her.

17 hours ago, stancherry said:

You mean the M letter with an X (see tour poster)?

It’s not that but the concept is close. I would share but it’s from a friend of mine who is like Madonna deep state and would kill me for sharing.  I know that’s shitty but I was excited.  The X theme is prominent.

If true, this would mark her second time performing at the Brooklyn Academy of Music. The first being Don't Bungle the Jungle back in 1989. What a stunning theatre to watch her live though, even if the tickets are ridiculously expensive; it will be an AMAZING experience unlike any of her previous tours. Bring on September!!!!

140421104343-elgin-theatre-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg.c47a0eaae6217ef95f8afe02c4fab55b.jpgHarvey-4.jpg.7a579e805dc05be4c671420b1480b4e9.jpg

13 minutes ago, SecretProject said:

It’s not that but the concept is close. I would share but it’s from a friend of mine who is like Madonna deep state and would kill me for sharing.  I know that’s shitty but I was excited.  The X theme is prominent.

But that stage design is for those small theaters this year? or a bigger Arenas Tour next year?¿

Guest Sonny
4 hours ago, Madame X said:

Die Preise für die Rebel Heart Tour in Berlin, am 10.11.2015 waren relativ überschaubar, muss ich sagen...

Habe für dich mal die Preise von Eventim rausgesucht von damals:

• Kategorie 1 / Normalpreis: Sitzplatz, € 195,40

• Kategorie 2 / Normalpreis: Sitzplatz, € 132,15

• Kategorie 3 / Normalpreis: Stehplatz - Innenraum, € 109,15

• Kategorie 4 / Normalpreis: Sitzplatz, € 86,15

• Kategorie 5 / Normalpreis: Sitzplatz, € 57,40

Vielen herzlichen Dank! Ja, die Preise waren damals wirklich ok. Ich hoffe, dass es auch so bleiben wird.