Madame X Tour May 6 Announcement

Frank

2 hours ago, Lucifer's Angel said:

If you compare the RHT with the MDNA,S&S and Confession tours it is crystal clear that it was a step back. The production on RHT as well as the dance numbers and the stage design were not on the same level of Madonna best tours.

2008: Sticky & Sweet Tour ==> $408 Million (4.8Million / show)

2012: The MDNA Tour      ==> $305 Million (3.6Million / show)

2015: Rebel Heart Tour    ==> $170 Million (2.1Million / show)

I'm not seeing it but I do hope the show is great. I do worry with Jamie King and Kevin Antunes still working with her about the quality of the show as I think their latest collaborations have been poorer and poorer, but not my money, not my problem I guess. For some of her rich stans the privilege of paying those prices will be enough I suppose. 

2 hours ago, anaglyphx said:

I am seeing website codes for US, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand and Colombia. But no dates or anything.

But it could just be the regional Ticketmaster sites. Just odd to see Colombia there with the others.

"Colombia"? So small theaters in Latin America? 

49 minutes ago, RebelHeart97 said:

Surely this theatre tour is fake! Indian summer package this has nothing to do with any song of the Madame X era! 

AC6BA13F-CB6B-4846-994E-8FB0D6E0B95F.jpeg

We thought Beautiful Game was a song, when it turned out to be a lyrics from Dark Ballet. We questioned why she was always tagging #magic when it turned out to be lines from I Rise.

So, it could be a song lyric.

45 minutes ago, drivebitch said:

So you lurk ATRL is what you're getting at?

2019: Madam X ==> Theater Tour

And in 2015, Europe boosted her revenues cause she struggled to stay above $1.3Million gross in North America.

Madonna had an amazing run, but why is her touring power dwindling so hard when Celine, Barbara, Tina can still sellout arena tours in the US at full price....

https://atrl.net/forums/topic/231249-madonnas-declining-touring-power-why/

Guest Sonny

This is so disappointing! I really hope that after this theatre tour she will do an arena/stadium tour in 2020.

1 minute ago, SimonVenekeo said:

So you lurk ATRL is what you're getting at?

2019: Madam X ==> Theater Tour

And in 2015, Europe boosted her revenues cause she struggled to stay above $1.3Million gross in North America.

Madonna had an amazing run, but why is her touring power dwindling so hard when Celine, Barbara, Tina can still sellout arena tours in the US at full price....

https://atrl.net/forums/topic/231249-madonnas-declining-touring-power-why/

Rebel Heart sold poorly in the US and Australia because it was overpriced. They could have put extra shows in many cities if the tickets weren’t so expensive.

47 minutes ago, Fighter said:

I'm not seeing it but I do hope the show is great. I do worry with Jamie King and Kevin Antunes still working with her about the quality of the show as I think their latest collaborations have been poorer and poorer, but not my money, not my problem I guess. For some of her rich stans the privilege of paying those prices will be enough I suppose. 

Maybe it is a hybrid tourm

1 hour ago, Lucifer's Angel said:

I know it is expensive but I think she's worthy every penny that she's asking for. 

Anyway, it will be sold out even if you don't attend :kitty:

2 hours ago, Dan90 said:

Ppl there is any chance to think these are only a promo tour? Like she did with Hard Candy and Confessions? Also did you noted she’s spending lot of time per city? (From 12 to 22 in Brooklyn) then can we suppose she won’t visit too many cities? ??‍♂️ For me this is a disaster, I’m sorry. 

some user on drownedmadonna commented that the LA venue is booked for a different artist at the time Madonna is supposed to be there... it all smells fake news to me.

4 minutes ago, stancherry said:

some user on drownedmadonna commented that the LA venue is booked for a different artist at the time Madonna is supposed to be there...

nope -- those rumored Wiltern/LA dates are open -- checked both The Wiltern's site as well as Ticketmaster.

Guest Sonny
5 minutes ago, ayhamonline said:

I don’t think so... I doubt she’ll tour again ?

This whole situation is so depressing :cry: