Madame X Tour May 6 Announcement

Frank

1 minute ago, Lucifer's Angel said:

well to me it is very admirable that she is still trying something new and reinventing herself. I love the fact that she's doing what she wants /like to do and I'm so intrigued about this new tour and very happy that it will not be a RHT 2.0 :kitty:

I loved RHT. Hated TOAC, so.. Still think these dates are fake anyway

4 hours ago, Dan90 said:

Ppl there is any chance to think these are only a promo tour? Like she did with Hard Candy and Confessions? Also did you noted she’s spending lot of time per city? (From 12 to 22 in Brooklyn) then can we suppose she won’t visit too many cities? ??‍♂️ For me this is a disaster, I’m sorry. 

There was a rumour some months ago about a promo tour around the most famous city in small venues... I remember that

Other thing, this is not her last Tour with live nation? If she waste this opportunity to show the world she still can do a great show then I bet we are facing the end, I know there are artist that performance excellent in a theater but not Madonna, she’s visual and entertainment visual artist, the stage in a theater is small, how many dancer will fit 4-6? The screens will be small and lighting? I regreat to not have awaited to more RHT dates ??‍♂️ If she takes 2 weeks per city then she only will have 10 Cities in US? And 10 in Europe? Latinoamerica and Asia out of the schedule for not affordable conditions, if this tour flops then I will considere it as a “you deserve it” I don’t want to support decisions that could end the career of my artist, just see the case of Britney started the bad decisions and her fans defeated above all and at the end she ended in a recidency. 

14 minutes ago, Dan90 said:

According to the guy who posted all this info , there are 42 venues in US... that could be possible? Someone in US should call to any of this places and request for further information. 

BFE96E67-085D-44BE-A8F0-1D4B760F5BFD.jpeg

The Depot SLC is not a theater... I hope its real though because she has never played here. I would DIE

19 minutes ago, Dan90 said:

According to the guy who posted all this info , there are 42 venues in US... that could be possible? Someone in US should call to any of this places and request for further information. 

BFE96E67-085D-44BE-A8F0-1D4B760F5BFD.jpeg

They're obviously going to tell you nothing, so that's gonna be a waste of a call lol. I did put together the cities mentioned in the links:

www.cobbscomedy.com - Sacramento

www.punchlinesac.com - Sacramento

www.comericatheatre.com - Phoenix

www.theaztectheatre.com - San Antonio

www.varsitytheater.com - Minneapolis

www.moonroomatsummit.com - Denver

www.themarquistheater.com - Denver

www.lndenver.com - Denver

www.thesummitmusichall.com - Denver

www.clubbahia.com - LA

www.wiltern.com - LA

belascocalendar.livenation.com, - LA

www.saintandrewsdetroit.com - Detroit

www.thefillmorephilly.com - Philadelphia

www.punchlinephilly.com - Philadelphia

venue.tlaphilly.com - Philadelphia

venue.thetowerphilly.com - Philadelphia

www.thebuckheadtheatreatl.com - Atlanta

www.tabernacleatl.com - Atlanta

www.cocacolaroxy.com - Atlanta

www.fillmoresilverspring.com - Maryland

www.oakdale.com - Connecticut

venue.riversiderma.com, - California

venue.riversidepac.com - California

www.20monroelive.com - Michigan

www.thefillmoredetroit.com - Michigan

www.fillmorenc.com - Charlotte

www.ritzraleigh.com - North Carolina 

www.reventionmusiccenter.com - Houston

www.depotslc.com - Utah

www.bogarts.com - Ohio

www.fillmoremb.com - Miami

www.thetheatreatwestbury.com - NYC

www.oldnationalcentre.com - Indianpolis

www.thequeenwilmington.com - Delaware

www.warnertheatredc.com - Washington

www.madisonorpheum.com - Wisconson

www.punchlinecomedyclub.com - San Francisco

www.louisvillepalace.com - Kentucky

www.mercuryballroom.com - Kentucky

Multiple venues:

www.houseofblues.com

www.mercuryeastpresents.com

3 hours ago, SimonVenekeo said:

So you lurk ATRL is what you're getting at?

2008: Sticky & Sweet Tour ==> $408 Million (4.8Million / show)

2012: The MDNA Tour      ==> $305 Million (3.6Million / show)

2015: Rebel Heart Tour    ==> $170 Million (2.1Million / show)

2019: Madam X ==> Theater Tour

And in 2015, Europe boosted her revenues cause she struggled to stay above $1.3Million gross in North America.

Madonna had an amazing run, but why is her touring power dwindling so hard when Celine, Barbara, Tina can still sellout arena tours in the US at full price....

https://atrl.net/forums/topic/231249-madonnas-declining-touring-power-why/

They're not dwindling, madonna wants to do something different, she's said this in multiple interviews recently.

5 minutes ago, SimonVenekeo said:

They're obviously going to tell you nothing, so that's gonna be a waste of a call lol. I did put together the cities mentioned in the links:

www.cobbscomedy.com - Sacramento

www.punchlinesac.com - Sacramento

www.comericatheatre.com - Phoenix

www.theaztectheatre.com - San Antonio

www.varsitytheater.com - Minneapolis

www.moonroomatsummit.com - Denver

www.themarquistheater.com - Denver

www.lndenver.com - Denver

www.thesummitmusichall.com - Denver

www.clubbahia.com - LA

www.wiltern.com - LA

belascocalendar.livenation.com, - LA

www.saintandrewsdetroit.com - Detroit

www.thefillmorephilly.com - Philadelphia

www.punchlinephilly.com - Philadelphia

venue.tlaphilly.com - Philadelphia

venue.thetowerphilly.com - Philadelphia

www.thebuckheadtheatreatl.com - Atlanta

www.tabernacleatl.com - Atlanta

www.cocacolaroxy.com - Atlanta

www.fillmoresilverspring.com - Maryland

www.oakdale.com - Connecticut

venue.riversiderma.com, - California

venue.riversidepac.com - California

www.20monroelive.com - Michigan

www.thefillmoredetroit.com - Michigan

www.fillmorenc.com - Charlotte

www.ritzraleigh.com - North Carolina 

www.reventionmusiccenter.com - Houston

www.depotslc.com - Utah

www.bogarts.com - Ohio

www.fillmoremb.com - Miami

www.thetheatreatwestbury.com - NYC

www.oldnationalcentre.com - Indianpolis

www.thequeenwilmington.com - Delaware

www.warnertheatredc.com - Washington

www.madisonorpheum.com - Wisconson

www.punchlinecomedyclub.com - San Francisco

www.louisvillepalace.com - Kentucky

www.mercuryballroom.com - Kentucky

Multiple venues:

www.houseofblues.com

www.mercuryeastpresents.com

Then we can assume that probably all this Info is fake? Not make sense to perform 5 nites in Wiltern and then Perform in other 2 venues in the same city? 

Also the links that the user posted it seems are not working right now and I remember the URLs was marked by my phone as “Not secure” that does not appear when a site is official. I’m trying to paste the link but it’s not working, it’s like these are down

OK, I like the idea of an intimate show and a small venue. In stadiums I never saw anything, whether it was San Siro or Nice. I had to look at the screen.. Long queues and I can't stand for 12 hours without peeing :lol:

Arenas are nice, but seats like in England on the floor are much better than standing. 

Sorry @Lucifer's Angelbut I think now everyone films everything, I had this problem with MDNA and S&S no less than RHT. All these arms raised. I didn't even bring my phone not to be tempted.

But I planned to see this tour at least 6 times (twice in Italy, twice in Berlin and twice in England) and this is not definitely the case. But I will go anyway. I also feel that we won't have many more occasions... Despite what @Dazedmadonna says, if she does London Palladium, even the worse seat is closer to the stage than a stadium and provides a great view!

The main problem in a theatrical show is the musical direction. When you are in a big venue you accept that the sound is bad, everyone screams, you can't hear anything. But in a theatre the sound is perfect and if you have a backing track everyone will notice and hear the double voice effect. Everyone will notice that there are recorded vocals and that the backup singers are not singing. So first thing to do is change the sound department and fire Kevin OUTOFtune!

4 minutes ago, Enrico said:

OK, I like the idea of an intimate show and a small venue. In stadiums I never saw anything, whether it was San Siro or Nice. I had to look at the screen.. Long queues and I can't stand for 12 hours without peeing :lol:

Arenas are nice, but seats like in England on the floor are much better than standing. 

Sorry @Lucifer's Angelbut I think now everyone films everything, I had this problem with MDNA and S&S no less than RHT. All these arms raised. I didn't even bring my phone not to be tempted.

But I planned to see this tour at least 6 times (twice in Italy, twice in Berlin and twice in England) and this is not definitely the case. But I will go anyway. I also feel that we won't have many more occasions... Despite what @Dazedmadonna says, if she does London Palladium, even the worse seat is closer to the stage than a stadium and provides a great view!

The main problem in a theatrical show is the musical direction. When you are in a big venue you accept that the sound is bad, everyone screams, you can't hear anything. But in a theatre the sound is perfect and if you have a backing track everyone will notice and hear the double voice effect. Everyone will notice that there are recorded vocals and that the backup singers are not singing. So first thing to do is change the sound department and fire Kevin OUTOFtune!

She sounded good on the Australian tears of a clown though singing american life songs it maybe why she made another album with him too 

17 minutes ago, Dan90 said:

This could confirm the dates are fake? 

3DBAA03B-90FF-41E2-9714-DDD41DA573AB.jpeg

No. The joke is the ironic image they posted, about the dates this is what they said:

Note that we do NOT have any info regarding the dates, besides that the tour is supposed to start around September 2019. Anyway, according to what we have been told latest months regarding the small venues, what is now leaking sounds plausible.

Its deffo going to happen the smaller venues it’s what she’s wanted it’s why she’s invested in the holograms too and most likely worked with mirwais again as his songs with her worked well in a intimate setting ! :( 

i just hope that she done arenas in future and that didn’t end with rebel heart tour ! 

13 minutes ago, adamsapple said:

Its deffo going to happen the smaller venues it’s what she’s wanted it’s why she’s invested in the holograms too and most likely worked with mirwais again as his songs with her worked well in a intimate setting ! :( 

i just hope that she done arenas in future and that didn’t end with rebel heart tour ! 

Holograms are only visible in screens. See the videos that ppl toke in the BB

2 minutes ago, Dan90 said:

Holograms are only visible in screens. See the videos that ppl toke in the BB

Yeah I know but maybe it can work if you wear glasses why else would she just spend 5 million on it it’s not going to be a use once only thing she will prob use it on eurovision peformance too