Madame X Tour May 6 Announcement

Frank

6 hours ago, SimonVenekeo said:

Right? I think we do this every tour.

Fans: *complain complain complain*...... I'm not going

Also Fans: Yeah, so anyways I went to 3 shows and I might fly to another continent to see her.

But you know, if I could afford all that I'd be right there with them lol.  But I will definitely be in the line getting my daughter and I some premium seats for one show!

42 minutes ago, Zaktkoons said:

Do you really think she would play cities in the US she has never played before though? It seems odd

That's actually the one thing I've applauded her for doing since Sticky & Sweet Tour. She's oversaturated her main touring market she's been taking risks and expanding to secondary cities.

The one I can use as an example because I know the geography is Canada. Up until then there was literally only Toronto and/or Montreal or nothing. The two cities are about 3 hours driving distance apart and she was expecting an entire country to come to these shows. So with Sticky & Sweet she did one stadium show in Vancouver that was a 5 hour flight (41 hour drive) West from Toronto and then with MDNA Tour she got even bolder and did the Quebec City show that was the only GA open field show like they do in Europe and brought in 70,000 fans on top of Montreal,  and trust me no one goes to Quebec City and there is a 2.5 hour drive from Plains of Abraham to the venue everyone uses in Montreal so it's quite impressive. Then with Rebel Heart Tour she did all those plus an additional show in the West coast. 

34 minutes ago, Gary Deegan said:

Finally decided to join, after lurking for the past while - because this is all getting too much. 

http://madonna.livenation.com/ - that website was updated with the picture that's been used for promo. There was nothing there this morning though!

Dig deeper! There are links buried deep in the html. Placeholder names are used to hide them, once live the links get updated. 

Miami and Las Vegas are correctly blocked. New York, LA and Chicago were open. Someone made a mistake and didn’t block the site properly. 

No hacking involved. Info is right there on livenation Madonna. 

1 minute ago, anaglyphx said:

Dig deeper! There are links buried deep in the html. Placeholder names are used to hide them, once live the links get updated. 

Miami and Las Vegas are correctly blocked. New York, LA and Chicago were open. Someone made a mistake and didn’t block the site properly. 

Apologies! I thought it had just been noticed through the ticket websites!

6 minutes ago, anaglyphx said:

Please find on that website something written like “haha it was a joke tour arena is coming bitches” honestly I find anything wrong in the dates, are currently 42 and considering 3 of them got 12 dates aprox, and that some of the others would have more than 1 (NY for example) then we would be reaching 100 dates in US? Not make sense... 

11 minutes ago, anaglyphx said:

But why the links directs to Tickets today? Why these won’t send us to TicketMaster? Any one have any info of “Tickets today” 

22 minutes ago, anaglyphx said:

lol oops - did you happen to see if Australia was there? :tongue:

Interesting that each city has two versions of the ticket sales. One with Medellin VIP and the other for general audiences. No mention of fan club prices. Each VIP ticket is a complete package of gifts, food, drink, backstage (no artist involvement) 

If it all ends up as wrong, good job to whoever planted all that stuff in the html. Egg on my face, but it was fun hunting! 

I also love that I fucked up some people's weekend with this news. LOL. 

1 minute ago, Mjviolet89 said:

Did you see anything for Boston? I’m dumb when it comes to computer stuff too lol

Boston yes. Can't get in though, it's blocked. 

Madonnabos.ticket something something.

1 minute ago, anaglyphx said:

Interesting that each city has two versions of the ticket sales. One with Medellin VIP and the other for general audiences. No mention of fan club prices. Each VIP ticket is a complete package of gifts, food, drink, backstage (no artist involvement) 

If it all ends up as wrong, good job to whoever planted all that stuff in the html. Egg on my face, but it was fun hunting! 

I also love that I fucked up some people's weekend with this news. LOL. 

So cruel 

10 hours ago, anaglyphx said:

I am seeing website codes for US, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand and Colombia. But no dates or anything.

But it could just be the regional Ticketmaster sites. Just odd to see Colombia there with the others.

What is a website code? Does this mean Australia is included in the itinerary? Thanks