Madame X Tour May 6 Announcement

Frank

8 hours ago, Enrico said:

Ok then, that is good news. Maybe I'll be luckier this time!

With the RH Tour here in Australia, we got platinum tickets I think ($500), on the second night, the way the seating was set up, we were on the same row as those that paid $1000, and we were one seat away from the $1000 seats, and ended up only being 5 rows away from the stage...

35 minutes ago, Dan90 said:

All the situation is sad, and believe for first time in my 28 years I won’t be sad of all she’s preparing flops, Cher is like 15-20 years old era and she can still out her ass in a plain and travel around the world, Kylie with a album super flop and sick at her last dates and she still put her ass to perform in arenas (some of them mid-full) I’m not buying this , and I’m not buying due the prices if she does wrong this era the invoice of the price will be issued for her next project, when nobody supports her, she has not renewed her fanbase in the last 4 years and with this moves new generations will care less about her legacy. 

i really dont think its due to age ..i actually think she is bored touring and wants to change it up but with that costs will go higher because she wont want to lose money either by not doing arenas but i agree its shit because bloody ticket touts will get the best tickets and sell them for thousands 

11 hours ago, Bat-Fan said:

This theater tour is designed for her rich hardcore fans. Genetal public and casual fans will not spend this money to go see her so she will not gain new younger fans, only make money of the hardcore ones that have money so I think this is a bad move for her. She is constantly ruining her own legacy.

lol the prices are similar to what she charged the Australian public to see her at RH! 

Would be great if this were true.....but keep it for Icon members to increase my chances!

There will be premium pricing for the first few rows, we hear, but there will also be a lottery for fans to snap up $10 tickets to the shows.

https://pagesix.com/2019/05/05/madonna-to-announce-new-madame-x-tour-on-monday/

4 minutes ago, Ambrose said:

Yes, someone was reading code off Madonna's website if I remember right?

Oh god. What sucks is that the venue in my city isn't a theater, so there would only be able to be like 2 different tickets options. That's quite dissppointing because they would probably be so expensive, there wouldn't be a $53 option I fear.

1 hour ago, Fighter said:

I agree about some things from that post, but if the tour news are true, then the privileged few getting most of the best seats based on income, connections and status is not much reason to celebrate for the average fan. Of course there's always been an element of that but this format will amp that up. 

She says as she’s a fighter for the marginalised but the poor are the greatest marginalised and doesn’t seem to care about them. 

38 minutes ago, Zaktkoons said:

Does anyone know where those 42 venues even came from? Did it come from a reliable source,a leak, code on the website? :Madonna032:

I didn’t say they were her venues. They were all lumped together on Livenation’s Madonna page. Deep in the ticket sale html  code. 

She is defiantly playing Boston, New York, Philadelphia, Miami, LA and Las Vegas and Chicago as they had actual links with the name Madonna in them. 3 of them were already live, rest were hidden. 

Maybe those other venues get holograms??

17 minutes ago, anaglyphx said:

She says as she’s a fighter for the marginalised but the poor are the greatest marginalised and doesn’t seem to care about them. 

Honestly I dont wanna blame her since she doesnt set the prices and im sure its hard to keep perspective when her every day lunch probably costs more than the most expensive ticket ?

(And also she does care).. seeing a concert is already a privilege anyway

On 5/5/2019 at 12:20 AM, Frank said:

It's not being negative. A huge percentage of us can't afford a 1.000 € ticket, or more. Even if i have it i'm not spending a thousand in a Madonna show. I'd rather eat and pay my bills.

Well, there's prices for everyone...so sit further back, big deal...the venues are small, it's not like an arena.

5 minutes ago, adirondak said:

She's performed entirely free concerts, as well as gone out on the street and performed for the people. 

With a team of heavily armed bodyguards. 

3 hours ago, Beautiful_Scars said:

Preach baby!!!

You can preach all you want - M said it numerous times before that she wants to approach this whole touring business in a different manner now. And if that’s what she is doing this time - then she’ll be getting a standing ovation from me!

She’s been touring with the same formulaic BORING shit for ages now. We’ve seen it all many times before! Honestly, I saw RHT only once - and I was so bored I couldn’t wait for the show to be over. I wasn’t the only one, I can tell you that much. And no, I don’t mean just the audience - M looked just as bored herself.

I don’t get why everyone here is moaning about how they’re not going to pay thousands of dollars to see another TOAC disaster - she did a couple of promos in a similar type of venues before (Roseland, Olympia) and it worked brilliantly! I see this as an excellent opportunity for her to come up with some new fresh ideas how to perform her music in a more intimate setting - which we haven’t been spoiled with during her very long carreer. Tbh it’s the first time since Confessions, that I’m excited about her going on tour again - and that was over a decade ago!

12 minutes ago, 9oldfrapp said:

You can preach all you want - M said it numerous times before that she wants to approach this whole touring business in a different manner now. And if that’s what she is doing this time - then she’ll be getting a standing ovation from me!

She’s been touring with the same formulaic BORING shit for ages now. We’ve seen it all many times before! Honestly, I saw RHT only once - and I was so bored I couldn’t wait for the show to be over. I wasn’t the only one, I can tell you that much. And no, I don’t mean just the audience - M looked just as bored herself.

I don’t get why everyone here is moaning about how they’re not going to pay thousands of dollars to see another TOAC disaster - she did a couple of promos in a similar type of venues before (Roseland, Olympia) and it worked brilliantly! I see this as an excellent opportunity for her to come up with some new fresh ideas how to perform her music in a more intimate setting - which we haven’t been spoiled with during her very long carreer. Tbh it’s the first time since Confessions, that I’m excited about her going on tour again - and that was over a decade ago!

I agree with you but if the prices were just a bit over what i paid for rebel heart tour i wouldn't mind but i actually think they will double in price .

roseland and olympia were concert venues ...has standing area 

rumour has it that it will have a few nights in the london palladium which is seated 

I do think it has to do with her being bored actually 

1 minute ago, adamsapple said:

I agree with you but if the prices were just a bit over what i paid for rebel heart tour i wouldn't mind but i actually think they will double in price .

roseland and olympia were concert venues ...has standing area 

rumour has it that it will have a few nights in the london palladium which is seated 

I do think it has to do with her being bored actually 

Roseland and Olympia are similar type of venues when it comes to size - seated or not.

If you scroll a few pages back you’ll find a price chart for the LA venue - with tickets going for as low as 50-something bucks, which would make a price range that would fit anyone’s budget.

I don’t get all this bitching about the risk of those cheap tickets ending up on the re-seller’s market and that she doesn’t care about her less affluent fans - how’s that M’s fault???