Madame X Tour May 6 Announcement

Frank

10 minutes ago, Maddylvr said:

I'm willing to share my Icon code. I just can't afford it this time around:-(

Personally I wouldn't. If it leads to people sharing it with another friend and another etc then it could make you go over your limit and then they come back onto you for not abiding by the limit.

The UK site is locked up tight, no clues anywhere except the words "2019-20 Tour"

UK could be end of December 2019 with Europe and Asia(?) in 2020.

It mentions a list of international countries, but they could just be the international versions of Ticketmaster. But they are places she could very well play. She has never done South Korea and will no doubt go there this time. Maybe Asia gets Arena shows?

Anyway: Australia, Belgium, Canada, China, Czech Rep, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, Israel, Italy, Japan, Lithuania, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Qatar, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, Thailand, UAE, UK, USA.

Again, no hard info just reporting what I see.

What's with all this whinging and childlike tantrums - "I can't afford it, so won't go ","I don't have $1000 Euros or more", blah blah fucking blah.

So you won't get front row, who cares, there's tickets as low as $59 bux - and everything in between, if you decide not to go, it's not due to price. 

1 minute ago, Jackie said:

What's with all this whinging and childlike tantrums - "I can't afford it, so won't go ","I don't have $1000 Euros or more", blah blah fucking blah.

So you won't get front row, who cares, there's tickets as low as $59 bux - and everything in between, if you decide not to go, it's not due to price. 

there's tickets as low as $59 bux

not a chance 

we will see come monday 

7 minutes ago, Jackie said:

I've had front row for every show since ReInvention. To suddenly not be able to get close to the stage is a kick in the gut to some people, especially those who have followed her for so long and spent a lot of money on her. They should be rewarded for lifelong service! To push them to the back doesn't seem fair so please understand why some would be upset. Totally understandable.

I think in a theatre there are no bad seats, and we don't know what good things are in store for us with the show. 

I felt pissed at the celebs on stage for Unapologetic Bitch. It should have been a fan every show. But whatever.

1 minute ago, THE ROSE MIST said:

What was your info??

I revealed the tour dates and package info for The Madame X Tour in the US. All that buzz you hear on social media about the tour, came from me at Madonna Infinity. I see there are lurkers here from other fan sites that use info as if it came from them. Some have been nice enough to say where they got their sources from. But lots of weirdos too with mental health issues. Internet brings out the strange in people.

Just now, anaglyphx said:

I've had front row for every show since ReInvention. To suddenly not be able to get close to the stage is a kick in the gut to some people, especially those who have followed her for so long and spent a lot of money on her. They should be rewarded for lifelong service! To push them to the back doesn't seem fair so please understand why some would be upset. Totally understandable.

I think in a theatre there are no bad seats, and we don't know what good things are in store for us with the show. 

Remember that in theatres you are much closer to the front than in an arena so 5th row is probably the same distance from her as front row

25 minutes ago, SimonVenekeo said:

Personally I wouldn't. If it leads to people sharing it with another friend and another etc then it could make you go over your limit and then they come back onto you for not abiding by the limit.

I’m not sure how it works but usually with these things the system doesn’t allow you to go over the quota rather than penalize you

2 minutes ago, THE ROSE MIST said:

Remember that in theatres you are much closer to the front than in an arena so 5th row is probably the same distance from her as front row

Exactly! There are no bad seats. And to have such a small venue, we all can feel closer. I'm excited for these shows, but not as willing to travel far as I used to.

18 minutes ago, anaglyphx said:

I felt pissed at the celebs on stage for Unapologetic Bitch. It should have been a fan every show. But whatever.

OK good point. But again, here in Australia, if you wanted front row at RH you had to pay $2000 to be exact. Platinum tickets were $500 a ticket and were pretty much 3/4 of the arena, the cheaper tickets where literally nose bleed, like I'm talking 100 meters back. So for me, and I guess Australia we are used to that pricing structure. 

But my point is, the whinging about ticket prices, and going I can't afford it, well the pricing you showed, showed tickets for as cheap as $59, sure not front row, but hey, you can still go.