Madame X Tour May 6 Announcement

Frank

16 minutes ago, adirondak said:

So?  Anyone could come watch.

It was implied she’s a woman of the people by going amongst them to sing in the open for free. 

I was pointing out she’s sheltered so the unwashed masses don’t touch her. 

9 minutes ago, anaglyphx said:

It was implied she’s a woman of the people by going amongst them to sing in the open for free. 

Is there any possibility that the links and dates are fake? I mean if you see the htlm for those countries like south Corea , China (that she never never ever could put a foot there) that maybe the site just contains all the sites where the main page are connected? The link that you posted redirects to tickets today that is not an official live nation site to sell or re sale tickets, also somebody posted here the publication of one arena announcing a new concert tomorrow at the same time than Madonna. There’s any way to try to see if that arena page has any information regarding any possible Madonna date? 

7 minutes ago, Dan90 said:

Is there any possibility that the links and dates are fake? I mean if you see the htlm for those countries like south Corea , China (that she never never ever could put a foot there) that maybe the site just contains all the sites where the main page are connected? The link that you posted redirects to tickets today that is not an official live nation site to sell or re sale tickets, also somebody posted here the publication of one arena announcing a new concert tomorrow at the same time than Madonna. There’s any way to try to see if that arena page has any information regarding any possible Madonna date? 

Well in 10 or so hours we will all know :-)

I’ve seen three tours and never been front row. I usually always get side of the stage but the front row on the side so I’ve been like 25 feet from her a few times which is fine. And you can actually see the whole production a lot better... really how many fans does she actually pay attention to in front row anyways or tag their hand? She is a perfectionist and cares way too much how the show is going/dance steps to show affection to her fans live ?.. plus I save a few hundred sometimes by not getting first few rows (kinda impossible to do anyways) your best bet is to wait last minute (day before or day of in the morning of the show) and search for tickets a lot of good seats will pop up to be released for the highest standard price instead of premium or vip prices (tickets that didn’t get sold in packages), family members of the crew or industry people who don’t make it).. a lot of the time it’s not all or nothing people don’t freak out I see this everytime tickets are going on sale and it usually ends up being okay in the end for everyone even if you don’t get your tickets right away save your money up and keep an eye on ticketmaster days leading up to the show in your area 

3 hours ago, anaglyphx said:

No, you said she didn't care about her fans who are too poor to afford expensive tickets.  And I pointed out that she's performed for fans free of charge several times.   You know what they say about assuming :)

These smaller venues concern me. For potentially high prices can it be gaurenteed she is singing live? Will she be rambling to the audience telling poor jokes and advocating world peace? Will a seated audience mean very little atmosphere? Madonna always feeds off audience energy. Sixty is not that old. Is she playing into the hands of her critics by implying she's too old to handle arena shows. We all know Madonna gets bored quickly with a show when she's touring - she says she enjoys the first two and last two weeks. She may be performing far more shows than in previous tours to play to far less people. Will her voice hold out? Will she become bored and tired sooner? Small venues present many technical restrictions. 

On the plus side there will be less room for shitty editing which made the last two tour dvds unwatchable. 

6 minutes ago, Occidental said:

These smaller venues concern me. For potentially high prices can it be gaurenteed she is singing live? Will she be rambling to the audience telling poor jokes and advocating world peace? Will a seated audience mean very little atmosphere? Madonna always feeds off audience energy. Sixty is not that old. Is she playing into the hands of her critics by implying she's too old to handle arena shows. We all know Madonna gets bored quickly with a show when she's touring - she says she enjoys the first two and last two weeks. She may be performing far more shows than in previous tours to play to far less people. Will her voice hold out? Will she become bored and tired sooner? Small venues present many technical restrictions. 

On the plus side there will be less room for shitty editing which made the last two tour dvds unwatchable. 

Yes, thats my whoooole concern. Thank you !