Madame X Tour May 6 Announcement

Frank

Just now, adamsapple said:

£$£$£££$$ is to be made. 

if the tickets are high in price ...she would prob make more money and profit than that of a arena tour 

Not to the extent of a full blown World Tour, but again depends on how many of these intimate shows she'll actually do and the actual price breakdown of tickets.  It'd probably be around say $1.5 - 2 million per show if she's "lucky" (still a good number).

1 minute ago, P A P i said:

Not to the extent of a full blown World Tour, but again depends on how many of these intimate shows she'll actually do and the actual price breakdown of tickets.  It'd probably be around say $1.5 - 2 million per show if she's "lucky" (still a good number).

if you think about the costs of a arena tour etc etc ...the stage being set up etc etc the cost of the stage being sent across the world ..etc etc ..i think if the prices for these show are as high as predicted and she does like a mini residency she could actually make more money lol ..

10 minutes ago, Jet said:

I saw a couple of shows at the palladium, it is a lot smaller than it looks in photos and videos. Should be a decent view wherever you sit ??

With everyone trying to stand up with their phones in the air. I doubt people will see alot. 

Madonna Madame X tour dates - music legend to announce concerts in support of her new album

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/whats-on/music-nightlife-news/madonna-uk-tour-madame-x-16231807

Music legend Madonna will tour the UK next year on her Madame X tour

The Queen of Pop teased that she'd be making a big tour announcement last week and as promised details were revealed at 9am EDT time on Monday, May 6.

That means it will be 2pm UK time that we'll find out.

2 minutes ago, groovyguy said:

Madonna Madame X tour dates - music legend to announce concerts in support of her new album

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/whats-on/music-nightlife-news/madonna-uk-tour-madame-x-16231807

Music legend Madonna will tour the UK next year on her Madame X tour

The Queen of Pop teased that she'd be making a big tour announcement last week and as promised details were revealed at 9am EDT time on Monday, May 6.

That means it will be 1pm UK time that we'll find out.

Thought it was 2pm?