Madame X Tour May 6 Announcement

Frank

I know i'm in minority and people will be mad at me lol but i would be happy if she does just some gigs here and there and no "traditional" tour. As M herself said, i find it boring when she's on tour cause it's the same over and over again for almost a whole year. Same setlist, same costumes, same hairdo, same everything night after night for about eight months... zzzz. 

11 minutes ago, vitoralmeiida said:

do you think its possible for her to do a tour like the last Adele's?

Adele went to a arena tour in Europe and after that a huge stadium tour worldwide.

I thought M was coming to Brazil due to the feat with Anitta :(

:drama:

Jair Bolsonaro will probably be a factor.  A complete monster.  He is Trump with ambition... I wouldn't be surprised if Brazil is not included.  

1 minute ago, TonyMontana said:

I know i'm in minority and people will be mad at me lol but i would be happy if she does just some gigs here and there and no "traditional" tour. As M herself said, i find it boring when she's on tour cause it's the same over and over again for almost a whole year. Same setlist, same costumes, same hairdo, same everything night after night for about eight months... zzzz. 

she is bored and id be bored if i was her too but there is no need to triple the prices due to it lol ...

1 minute ago, TonyMontana said:

you have a point. however, this system enables many audiences to get the same experience.

With the MDNA Tour I had the exact same experience as someone at Tel Aviv or someone in London, I find this very good.

1 minute ago, Sultrysully said:

Jair Bolsonaro will probably be a factor.  A complete monster.  He is Trump with ambition... I wouldn't be surprised if Brazil is not included.  

I don't think that Clown would cause an impact with negotiations for M.

For all the options, I think M would WANT to come here to stand up for the LGBTQ community, just like in Russia.