- Fillmore Miami Beach at the Jackie Gleason

And from Europe

Coliseum in Lisbon
- Palladium in London and
- Grand Rex in Paris.

So thing to note on the Icon member lottery:

https://www.madonna.com/news/title/madame-x-tour--ticket-request-guidelines

MADONNA ICON LIFETIME LEGACY MEMBER PRIORITY ACCESS 

Madonna Icon Lifetime Legacy Members will receive priority access to Madame X Tour tickets, VIP Packages and Travel Package offers. Icon Lifetime Legacy membership status must have been established by October 30, 2011 in order to qualify. 

Just now, SimonVenekeo said:

So thing to note on the Icon member lottery:

https://www.madonna.com/news/title/madame-x-tour--ticket-request-guidelines

MADONNA ICON LIFETIME LEGACY MEMBER PRIORITY ACCESS 

Madonna Icon Lifetime Legacy Members will receive priority access to Madame X Tour tickets, VIP Packages and Travel Package offers. Icon Lifetime Legacy membership status must have been established by October 30, 2011 in order to qualify. 

This would be lovely if she dared to play somewhere in the neighborhood of 10000 km

15 hours ago, Dan90 said:

Well at least we will know that the album will flop harder than RH, visiting only 7 cities it’s not a enough promotion, and 3 cities in Europe? It looked like this era was well planned and was coming big... ? this era is just starting and I already want this ends, years ago she got young Rocco, David y Lola touring with her, what’s the problem with the twins? I’m disappointed. Better save my money just in case Kylie Minogue decides to Tour . 

I'll probably try to get tickets for London or Lisbon when those dates are announced but I'll have to see the prices first and then get the money in time, somehow...

Really angry that she's doing so few dates in the Europe when Europe has supported her much more than the US in the last decades... But at least she's coming here, South America left off completely, as well as Australia (not a surprise thought with how poorly the RHT shows sold).