Madame X Tour May 6 Announcement

Frank

So if you can only request tickets to 1 show in 1 city via the public sale and you don't get it, are you then out of luck and ineligible to try for all the other shows?!  Sounds like this will mostly go to a bunch of scalpers.

If tour tickets aren't possible then I've really lost interest in this era.

1 minute ago, stefo said:

The thing that's stuck in my mind at the moment is 

AFTER THIS ERA SHE'S GOT A CONTRACT TO DIRECT A NEW MOVIE, THEN ALL HER MALAWI AND ROSE MIST KIND OF STUFF TILL 2023/4 ... :Madonna033:

Yes, she's probably not gonna tour again until 2024 at the earliest.

Unless she really does a couple of stadium dates in the summer... after the fans either go broke or lose their shit over the lottery thing.

3 minutes ago, MisterFabian said:

I am sure she is just testing the water and more cities and dates are going to be added to the list :) Let's wait and see.

With ten cities and maybe an average of 5 shows per city this is already about 50 dates, a full tour. The press release seems quite conclusive as well.

This is an elitist tour... for her rich hardore fans only. It is a kick in the face to her fans that are not rich. I cannot believe any of you are ok with this? I will not support this nonsense... And that lottery thing is so stupid. She can keep this one. I had like 10 friends wanting to go with me, needless to say 0 of them want to go now and neither will I.

mail?url=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia.campaigner.c

MADONNA ANNOUNCES
MADAME X TOUR 

Ticket Requests
Begin today at 9.a.m. ET

Following her incredibly stunning performance at the Billboard Music Awards and the announcement of her highly anticipated new album, Madame X, available globally on June 14, Madonna has announced the MADAME X TOUR, a series of rare and intimate performances to take place exclusively in theaters! 

The North American production will kick off September 12th at the BAM Howard Gilman Opera House in New York and will feature multiple nights of shows in each city including performances at the Chicago Theatre, The Wiltern in Los Angeles, the Colosseum at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas, the Boch Center Wang Theatre in Boston, The Met Philadelphia and at the Fillmore Miami Beach at the Jackie Gleason Theatre in 2019. The Madame X Tour will then resume in early 2020 with performances at the Coliseum in Lisbon, the Palladium in London and at the Grand Rex in Paris. 

Dates announced today include seven shows in New York at the BAM Howard Gilman Opera House, four shows at the Chicago Theatre, and five shows at the Wiltern in Los Angeles. Dates for the additional cities listed will be announced soon. 

mail?url=http%3A%2F%2Fcdn.ontourmedia.io
SEP
12, 14, 15, 17, 19, 21, 22

Brooklyn, NY

BAM
Howard Gilman Opera House

OCT
15, 16, 17, 21

Chicago, IL

The Chicago Theatre

NOV
12, 13, 14, 16, 17

Los Angeles, CA

The Wiltern

TICKET REQUESTS CLOSE FRI., MAY 10, 2019 @ 11:59 P.M. ET
TICKET REQUEST PROGRAM
The Ticket Request program allows fans an equal opportunity to select which show(s) they are interested in attending at their desired price point(s).
  • All fans will submit their ticket requests through the madonna.livenation.comportal, available now through Friday, May 10, 2019 @ 11:59 p.m. ET.
  • There's no need to rush. Requests for tickets, VIP Packages and Travel Packages will be accepted until Friday, May 10 at 11:59 p.m. ET, so take your time and plan out your schedule and budget.
  • You can pick as many locations around the venue as you'd like, however, any request confirmation will be limited to 4 tickets for a single show.
  • If you determine that your original ticket request was in error or your schedule changes, you may re-submit your request. YOUR MOST RECENT SUBMISSION WILL SUPERCEDE EARLIER TICKET REQUEST SUBMISSIONS until the May 10 deadline.
  • Fans complete their request by providing their credit card information and will receive notification if their ticket request has been confirmed by Sunday, May 19 @ 12-noon ET.
  • If your ticket request is selected, please note that your credit card will be automatically charged for the ticket transaction. Make sure your credit card has sufficient funds to cover your highest possible total. If your request is confirmed and your card has insufficient funds, we will be unable to process your request.
  • Credit cards will only be charged if your request is confirmed.
  • Tickets will be fulfilled as Ticketmaster Secure Mobile Tickets, with barcodes available 24-48 hours prior to each show.
  • Event Ticket limit is 4 per person.
  • Every ticket purchased includes a CD of Madonna's new release, Madame X, in stores June 14.
  • Please keep in mind that you have an equal chance to be confirmed for shows in any city you requested, so you must be prepared to travel to any of the cities in your request. All sales are final. No refunds.

1 minute ago, 9oldfrapp said:

It’s a PRESS RELEASE, not a TOUR ITINERARY. You know the difference, right?????

*facepalm*

It lists the cities she's set to perform in. I really don't see why we should keep hoping for more cities to be added when these already amount to a full tour. Why would she announce 10 cities and leave just a couple other cities out?

If you win a ticket in this first batch does it mean you're ineligible to enter the lottery for the other cities when they're announced?  I don't want to give up trying this time if I end up with nothing all around either, but I would prefer to go to one of the other cities if I have to travel.... ugh!

14 minutes ago, MisterFabian said:

Can't wait for news about Paris :) 

Me too, the Grand Rex is such a nice venue. I remember attending a Madonna night there where they would play her music videos for the release of Celebration. Seeing her live there would be awesome. Hopefully she will play there for a few dates...

5 minutes ago, groovyguy said:

Seriously, have to wait for order to be confirmed on Sunday!!!!

6394B7C4-8408-4541-B39B-72822CD21CE1.jpeg

D3C22F8D-6FAF-4FB2-B915-DD94156D016D.jpeg

I just don't get how the tickets will be distributed, you pick your price level, but it doesn't say anything about selection of those tickets. I have a feeling they're just gonna give side views I'm not here for that especially since I'm coming from another country to see the show. I'd prefer a more centered view, and if that's what they give me, it's like it's own lottery of what people requested as well so maybe I would've had a better view on another date etc.

5 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

This is an elitist tour... for her rich hardore fans only. It is a kick in the face to her fans that are not rich. I cannot believe any of you are ok with this? I will not support this nonsense... And that lottery thing is so stupid. She can keep this one. I had like 10 friends wanting to go with me, needless to say 0 of them want to go now and neither will I.

You have the option of buying a ticket for $52. There are tickets/packages to suit most people budgets. 

image.thumb.png.bf93af96428c171bcdcbd593a9cb22dd.png