Madame X Tour May 6 Announcement

Frank

Now I give that value to the past tours, I regret to have not attended more dates, (however at that time was an student) guess this was her last chance to tour, her deal with livenation ends with this tour if I’m not wrong then the possibility she tours again will be hardest and considering we will wait other 4 years (65 years) I’m sure will not be the same, her energy changed from MDNA to RHT and I’m pretty sure this time as well, and cannot imagine in other 4 years, without promo her album will flop and other company will took the risk to contract her? Considering she ask millions? I need that pill that took me at my 15year and offer my body or anything like that to see her in the confessions Tour ???

I have three questions, please help me!

1) MOST IMPORTANT ONE: I am a Lifetime Legacy Member and I need just 1 ticket per night, how many shows can I request? Two in total or two per city? Or more?

2) Being more familiar with London, I'd go for the Palladium. Do you think Lisbon and Paris are better? Smaller? Easier to get?

3) You request a type of ticket but you can't choose your seat?! I already imagine buying First Category and ending in the last row of the Category... I wanted to try and see how it works, but Ticketmaster does not register my Italian phone no. and won't let me continue...

30 minutes ago, SimonVenekeo said:

So thing to note on the Icon member lottery:

https://www.madonna.com/news/title/madame-x-tour--ticket-request-guidelines

MADONNA ICON LIFETIME LEGACY MEMBER PRIORITY ACCESS 

Madonna Icon Lifetime Legacy Members will receive priority access to Madame X Tour tickets, VIP Packages and Travel Package offers. Icon Lifetime Legacy membership status must have been established by October 30, 2011 in order to qualify. 

I’m a lifetime member but doesn’t say when from.

14 minutes ago, SimonVenekeo said:

I just don't get how the tickets will be distributed, you pick your price level, but it doesn't say anything about selection of those tickets. I have a feeling they're just gonna give side views I'm not here for that especially since I'm coming from another country to see the show. I'd prefer a more centered view, and if that's what they give me, it's like it's own lottery of what people requested as well so maybe I would've had a better view on another date etc.

4F23B9AF-98A2-45CA-AEBA-2440E0B8E3FD.jpeg

21 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

This is an elitist tour... for her rich hardore fans only. It is a kick in the face to her fans that are not rich. I cannot believe any of you are ok with this? I will not support this nonsense... And that lottery thing is so stupid. She can keep this one. I had like 10 friends wanting to go with me, needless to say 0 of them want to go now and neither will I.

You sure talked to 10 friends REAL QUICK ?

So as far as Europe goes... the Lisbon venue is bigger than London and Paris (which are pretty much the same size). That probably also means fewer shows but I reckon, if it’s also a lottery, there are better chances of getting a ticket. But travel to Lisbon is more expensive than London... Tough choice to make.

2 minutes ago, o_g_c_x said:

The front row is only for russian and Dubai citicens lol

There are plenty of fans who have attended multiple shows for past tours and spends thousands. If they are now only limited to one or two dates for this tour, the tickets will be snapped up by them through Icon.

16 minutes ago, Enrico said:

I have three questions, please help me!

1) MOST IMPORTANT ONE: I am a Lifetime Legacy Member and I need just 1 ticket per night, how many shows can I request? Two in total or two per city? Or more?

2) Being more familiar with London, I'd go for the Palladium. Do you think Lisbon and Paris are better? Smaller? Easier to get?

3) You request a type of ticket but you can't choose your seat?! I already imagine buying First Category and ending in the last row of the Category... I wanted to try and see how it works, but Ticketmaster does not register my Italian phone no. and won't let me continue...

BUY A NEW PHONE!!!!!

1 minute ago, groovyguy said:

4F23B9AF-98A2-45CA-AEBA-2440E0B8E3FD.jpeg

Yeah I know but knowing my luck I'd be given Row N seat 42 which is so far off to the right. If that were the case, I'd rather not go because it's not what I would want to spend for a show. Ticketmaster is choosing where you sit, that's where I know things will get shady.

1 minute ago, SimonVenekeo said:

Yeah I know but knowing my luck I'd be given Row N seat 42 which is so far off to the right. If that were the case, I'd rather not go because it's not what I would want to spend for a show. Ticketmaster is choosing where you sit, that's where I know things will get shady.

Wow that sucks so its just a matter of luck :( 

Just now, SimonVenekeo said:

I hear u. That’s my fear - TM getting rid of shitty seats first. 

I think you’re pretty much guaranteed side seats with general lottery. The better seats will be reserved for VIP packages and then Icon members.