Madame X Tour May 6 Announcement

Frank

2 minutes ago, Jipie said:

Are these tickets only for US/Canadian citizens? I tried to order, but I can't fill in  my mobile number (as it's not a +1-number) , it's just blocked off.

Will European have to wait for the European tickets?

If you click the one or where the flag is you should be able to change the country. Should be....

4 minutes ago, groovyguy said:

I hear u. That’s my fear - TM getting rid of shitty seats first. 

I bet they'll also allocate you to the highest acceptable price bracket first, too.

So your only shot of getting the cheaper seats is if you're willing to actually risk getting nothing... which is a high risk.

That said the chances of getting to a show/multiple shows might be higher if one buys at least a pair of tickets and your friend requests different dates/cities... but I don't know anyone who would be willing to travel to see Madonna with me, much less in multiple destinations. :lol:

2 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

What if everyone requests the same day....

This is dumb. So if I request "Sunday" but Medellin packages sell out on Sunday I just don't get tickets!??!

Even if there are Medellin packages on another day?!!?

I found out you can list all the dates you're willing to accept for each city/venue.  But they'll probably allocate you to the least popular date first, so make sure you can actually attend.

5 minutes ago, Ambrose said:

What I’m also worried about is that the shows will be much shorter. If I have to spend enough money to pay rent for 6 months and she does a 45-minute show I’m gonna lose my mind.

But she wouldn’t do that, would she? emoji51.png

Why would she do a 45 minutes show ?

5 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

What if everyone requests the same day....

This is dumb. So if I request "Sunday" but Medellin packages sell out on Sunday I just don't get tickets!??!

Even if there are Medellin packages on another day?!!?

Basically how it makes it sound, and not even VIP, just tickets in general. And I'd be careful about trying to circumvent the process by picking both a VIP and regular seated if you get both you're stuck. It says clearly that all requests up until May 10th are final no refund or exchange if processed.

2 minutes ago, stfan97 said:

I found out you can list all the dates you're willing to accept for each city/venue.  But they'll probably allocate you to the least popular date first, so make sure you can actually attend.

Yeah that seems to be the best and only way to get tickets for that city.

30 minutes ago, Enrico said:

I have three questions, please help me!

1) MOST IMPORTANT ONE: I am a Lifetime Legacy Member and I need just 1 ticket per night, how many shows can I request? Two in total or two per city? Or more?

2) Being more familiar with London, I'd go for the Palladium. Do you think Lisbon and Paris are better? Smaller? Easier to get?

3) You request a type of ticket but you can't choose your seat?! I already imagine buying First Category and ending in the last row of the Category... I wanted to try and see how it works, but Ticketmaster does not register my Italian phone no. and won't let me continue...

Same Polish phone number on tickermaster has less digits then normal XDD i cant 

10 minutes ago, Ambrose said:

What I’m also worried about is that the shows will be much shorter. If I have to spend enough money to pay rent for 6 months and she does a 45-minute show I’m gonna lose my mind.

But she wouldn’t do that, would she? emoji51.png

Yes look at Olympia mdna tour also she cut the rebel heart tour on some dates 

4 minutes ago, Ambrose said:

Because she can? Her theater shows have always been short. The MDNA performance at Olympia, for example, and tickets weren’t any cheaper.

But it’s unlikely, I admit. The backlash would be too much, even for her.

Damn

Still on the Olympia thing ? Seriously ? It was a special show.

Madame X Theatre Tour is a tour. She won't do 45 minutes 

Ok...

I waited for this moment before saying anything, but now I would like to say only one word: Fuck!

It's scandalous!

Is this the way to be grateful to her fans around the world who have loved her for almost 40 years?

It is a choice, of course ...

And the choices must always be respected...

Yes, of course...

But it's HER choice!

And now I hope she will pay the consequences.

I intended to buy this album in every  single format (standard cd, deluxe cd, super deluxe cd and double vinyl) but now I've completely lost the desire to buy anything.

I will not buy anything at all!!!

And I hope the fans all around the world will do the same.

I hope this album will be a real flop of sales.

I hope also the tour will be a real flop at the box office.

I hope everything that will comes with this new album will be a real disaster and that she will be punished for this "classist" choice.

Disapponted and very very ANGRY ?